What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AuntieAnt

I'm a member of a music sharing site and I was blown away yesterday listening to a few 70's songs that are now playing in my head. I've heard them plenty of times when I was younger, but back then I wasn't so aware of what amazing geniuses these musicians are/were.

Emerson Lake & Palmer - "From the Beginning"
Traffic - "The Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys"
Steely Dan - "Black Cow".

These rock & jazz fusion songs are mesmerizing, they take your mind to a beautiful place. :cool:

Milee777

Dec 24, 2018
Right now by Akon
I have no idea why..? I didn't hear this recently... today morning i was listening to worship music in my bus to college but all that's going through my head now is '' i wanna make up right now na na, wish we never broke up right now na na ''
I never had a boyfriend, and so never had a break up...
So i wonder why this song's going through my head right now na na....0.0 staaaaap!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
"Oreo Cookie Blues," played by SRV and Lonnie Mack.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Baby I'm yours by Barbra Lewis (1965?) now. Yesterday it was Amazing Grace by Mumford and Sons and Old Crow Medicine show together.