What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Listening to the Nirvana song you posted as I type this :) Okay, now another song comes to mind, um, maybe not a song, as the last one was instrumental so is this one by Syrinx, called December Angel. Syrinx is a Canadian band also :D There was a show way back when called Here Come The Seventies, and they used a cut from the same LP as this piece for their theme song (called Tillicum).

Something very soothing about this :unsure:

I had well over 500 LPs at one time and donated many of them quite a few years ago, paring down to about a hundred, and then seven years ago or so pared down again keeping only 5 LPs. This was one of them :geek:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
a horrible song called Teeth that kept playing on the instore radio.

Please banish it from the airwaves.

Peaceful1z

Oct 12, 2018
a horrible song called Teeth that kept playing on the instore radio.

Please banish it from the airwaves.
It could always be worse!! It could have been “ Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo....!!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
not a Christian Song but woke up with it, enjoy -

Camess

Aug 11, 2020
🎼If your happy and you know it clap your hands🎶... I have my niece and nephew to thank for this:rolleyes: ... There's only so many verses to sing that make sense lol!