What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 25, 2021
Me too I have been fan since I was 18 years I wished that I was born in the 90s to play her old music. I want to see her someday. I’m listening to her right now.
Which of her songs is your fav?

May 25, 2021
You win my love any men of mine whose bed has your boots have been under up don’t impress me much ain’t no quitter.
So basically you can't choose one song....that's a true fan😎🌻

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
So basically you can't choose one song....that's a true fan😎🌻
Yep someday we will probably do a song together because I will be a country singer songwriter in 4 years she will be the first singer I’ll collaborate with because she is a wonderful good singer and songwriter apart of the country music community and she will bringing some light in my life.