What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 25, 2021
Yep someday we will probably do a song together because I will be a country singer songwriter in 4 years she will be the first singer I’ll collaborate with because she is a wonderful good singer and songwriter apart of the country music community and she will bringing some light in my life.
Years ago the Lord separated me from secular music such as the wonderful Shania Twain, sometimes you will be called to release anything and everything that has the enemy's fingerprint, no matter how lightly, on it. Just in case that day comes your way just remember the cross and not let anything come between you and your relationship with Christ. Bless you Sis.🙏🏽💗

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
Years ago the Lord separated me from secular music such as the wonderful Shania Twain, sometimes you will be called to release anything and everything that has the enemy's fingerprint, no matter how lightly, on it. Just in case that day comes your way just remember the cross and not let anything come between you and your relationship with Christ. Bless you Sis.🙏🏽💗
Thanks read my testimony about my faith and country music https://christianchat.com/posts/4568257/

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Learning to play this one on my mandolin. It is so fun to play, I forget it is meant to be a sad song.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
smelly cat or I'll be there for you playing over and over.
so 90s with the twanging noisy guitars.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Ain’t been no decent music after Hank Sr.

Okay, not entirely true but he was the REAL thing.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
The song "Nobody Told Me" by John Lennon came on the radio and now it's stuck in my head. I almost have to laugh whenever I hear these lyrics below from that song.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Strange days indeed -- strange days indeed

If John Lennon thought the days back when he wrote that song were "strange days indeed" he would really be tripping if he was alive today! 2020-2021 are strange days indeed! I'll take the 70's and 80's over 2020-2021 any day of the week! :giggle:

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I'm ashamed to admit this...

Party in the USA-- Miley Cyrus

Please pray for me.
Venus, by Bananarama. No apologies from me or prayer requests. I like 80s 'wave. There should have been more Christian bands of that genre.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
The song "Nobody Told Me" by John Lennon came on the radio and now it's stuck in my head. I almost have to laugh whenever I hear these lyrics below from that song.

Strange days indeed -- strange days indeed

If John Lennon thought the days back when he wrote that song were "strange days indeed" he would really be tripping if he was alive today! 2020-2021 are strange days indeed! I'll take the 70's and 80's over 2020-2021 any day of the week! :giggle:
LOVE the avatar.