What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Now I got "The Art of War" from the Battleship soundtrack going through my head. This resonates with something deep in my heart. It gives me tingles. Not sure why. It makes me want to stand in harm's way and defeat that which is evil.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Another Steve Jablonsky tune that goes through my head and almost takes my breath away is in this part of the first Transformers film -- especially when the A10s are sent in... positive shivers:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Joni Mitchell - Free Man In Paris (Live London 1983)

The studio version of this song was on Joni's Court and Spark release of 1974 which is one of my faves of hers... apparently it is about her music agent/producer, David Geffen, who from many accounts was a wonderful and very successful music producer and later, also a movie producer. His first record label, Asylum, signed many up-and-coming acts including Joni, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Jackson Brown, The Eagles, Tom Waits, Linda Ronstadt, plus Bob Dylan and The Band, among others. He was known to be very nurturing and protective of the artists under his care. Joni wrote this song about him when they vacationed together with Robbie Robertson and his wife in Paris.

The way I see it he said
You just can't win it
Everybody's in it for their own gain
You can't please 'em all
There's always somebody calling you down

I do my best and I do good business
There's a lot of people asking for my time
They're trying to get ahead
They're trying to be a good friend of mine

I was a free man in Paris
I felt unfettered and alive
There was nobody calling me up for favours
And no one's future to decide
You know I'd go back there tomorrow
But for the work I've taken on
Stoking the star maker machinery
Behind the popular song

I deal in dreamers
And telephone screamers
Lately I wonder what I do it for
If l had my way
I'd just walk through those doors
And wander down the Champs-Élysées
Going café to cabaret
Thinking how I'll feel when I find
That very good friend of mine

I was a free man in Paris
I felt unfettered and alive
Nobody was calling me up for favours
No one's future to decide
You know I'd go back there tomorrow
But for the work I've taken on
Stoking the star maker machinery
Behind the popular song

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Do you wannna dance

But in unknown tongue which renders it

' do le gam' and its frustrating me because I do not know what language/tongue it is.