Whats the weather like where you are?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Currently 25 degrees F in my area in Texas.

We aren’t built for this lol.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
It's supposed to be snowing here until midnight.

We will be at w*rk anyway. We will sell every bit of 7 mcdoubles.

I'll be getting paid though, so no loss for me.
Did you go ahead and go to work? I stayed home.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Did you go ahead and go to work? I stayed home.
'Course I did. I don't have an all-wheel-drive vehicle, but I can drive on snow.

Now when it melts and freezes and gets churned up by traffice and melts and then freezes REAL hard... Like it will be by this Saturday when the very cold weather hits... Then it will be much harder to drive on.

Plughole

Jan 15, 2024
It's the middle of Summer here in Australia. I live close to the water so it's a few degrees cooler than the city. It's around 30 degrees C

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
It's the middle of Summer here in Australia. I live close to the water so it's a few degrees cooler than the city. It's around 30 degrees C
30 degrees!
You must be in
Brisbane
Darwin
Or Perth.

We have another hot week coming in Sydney

Plughole

Jan 15, 2024
30 degrees!
You must be in
Brisbane
Darwin
Or Perth.

We have another hot week coming in Sydney
Brisbane it is, good guess!

We have been very fortunate to have a bit of rainy weather right in the middle of summer. It's not raining so hard that we can't do the things we want too, but just enough to keeps things cool.

My mum who lives in Adelaide was telling me it's hotter down there currently.

We've been very fortunate these last 2 summers.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
'Course I did. I don't have an all-wheel-drive vehicle, but I can drive on snow.

Now when it melts and freezes and gets churned up by traffice and melts and then freezes REAL hard... Like it will be by this Saturday when the very cold weather hits... Then it will be much harder to drive on.
I drove around yesterday, but I only went to my parents and drove a little ways out of town just to look at the roads. Still prefer to stay home in this mess.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Brisbane it is, good guess!

We have been very fortunate to have a bit of rainy weather right in the middle of summer. It's not raining so hard that we can't do the things we want too, but just enough to keeps things cool.

My mum who lives in Adelaide was telling me it's hotter down there currently.

We've been very fortunate these last 2 summers.
Yes, I have family near Victoria Point,
Who came to visit me in Sydney, they said it was hotter here! 🤭
Actually I have never experienced, until this summer, a hot December in Sydney since I shifted in the 1980’s.

I was born and raised in Adelaide!
It can get very hot in Adelaide.
As children we would sleep on the backyard lawn.

Zandar

May 16, 2023

Zandar

May 16, 2023
I need one of these to ride to work Lynx.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
But God is way above what man thinks he can do.
Without Gods permission man cannot interfere with anything.

Children of God, FEAR NOT

GOD IS RULING

Revelation 19:4 KJV
And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Till you can graft a tree with 12 different fruits one for each month dont talk to me about weather....lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
But God is way above what man thinks he can do.
Without Gods permission man cannot interfere with anything.

Children of God, FEAR NOT

GOD IS RULING

Revelation 19:4 KJV
And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
Because no thread is complete without a Jesus juke! Thank you so much for supplying this much needed and long missing piece of the puzzle.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Currently..18F
High 37F..today
- Cloudy
---
Mid-Atlantic, US
6:23 am

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
We were below freezing for a couple or three days.... warmed up to 40 yesterday... supposed to hit a sweltering 50 today, then drop back off into the 20's for a couple of days. Typical north Texas winter weather....

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
46F..now
High 57F
- Rain
---
Next few days..rain

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
It's been very gloomy/overcast lately. Foggy too. Dusk seems to arrive a lot earlier. Next week is forecasted to be clear though, and we could reach 60+ for more than half the week. I'll dig the shorts and flipflops out.