What's wrong with me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
I exist as a human. I breathe, sleep, eat, work etc. However upon recent events I wonder, because I'm different. I cry and breakdown because there are thousands of people who die everyday. No one hears there cries. The thing is they're not only impoverished they're also helpless to cry out. We don't have to hear there cries. Right now there's a war between a part of me that wants to change the world, and the part of me that wants to give in, but the side that's winning is the apathy. I waste my life, watching a show or working, just periods of time ignoring the fact that my dreams haunt me at night! It's not some thought, or like PEETA and I'm some super activist, it's a part of my soul that won't give in to life. When you see a girl getting beat up by this guy, you stop it because it's wrong. It's a feeling like that, a calling to stop what's wrong. And so I think, well maybe i just have a big heart and i care when others don't. But I find girls who are "sexy" and all these things, unattractive!

At the window of my house
I looked down through the lattice.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]I saw among the simple,
I noticed among the young men,
a youth who had no sense.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]He was going down the street near her corner,
walking along in the direction of her house
[SUP]9 [/SUP]at twilight, as the day was fading,
as the dark of night set in.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]Then out came a woman to meet him,
dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
[SUP]11 [/SUP](She is unruly and defiant,
her feet never stay at home;
[SUP]12 [/SUP]now in the street, now in the squares,
at every corner she lurks.)
[SUP]13 [/SUP]She took hold of him and kissed him
and with a brazen face she said:

[SUP]14 [/SUP]“Today I fulfilled my vows,
and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]So I came out to meet you;
I looked for you and have found you!
[SUP]16 [/SUP]I have covered my bed
with colored linens from Egypt.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]I have perfumed my bed
with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
[SUP]19 [/SUP]My husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey.
[SUP]20 [/SUP]He took his purse filled with money
and will not be home till full moon.”

[SUP]21 [/SUP]With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
[SUP]22 [/SUP]All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[SUP][a][/SUP] stepping into a noose[SUP][b][/SUP]
[SUP]23 [/SUP] till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life.

[SUP]24 [/SUP]Now then, my sons, listen to me;
pay attention to what I say.
[SUP]25 [/SUP]Do not let your heart turn to her ways
or stray into her paths.
[SUP]26 [/SUP]Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.
[SUP]27 [/SUP]Her house is a highway to the grave,
leading down to the chambers of death.

I've done that road and it's hard for me to just ignore that so many of the youths my age and grown "Men" waste there lives like a deer that steps into a snare waiting for his liver to be pierced by an arrow. I don't understand what can motivate such lust. We want immoral things, we want money! My mind screams to me, "THIS ISN'T LIFE THIS CAN'T BE IT!" There's just this over-whelming side of me that breakdown sometimes, because it's impossible what I want to do. I'm fighting myself to do the impossible. It's not that the fact of what I'm trying to do is impossible, it's the fact that me, my soul, my mind, whatever won't let me. I just breakdown when I try. But when let go, and I completely renounce life, meaning quit "living life", and come to God and not try it on my own, because when I do that i breakdown because it's impossible. But when I come to God and his spirit overwhelms my soul this happens

Why do we want money, so we can be happy, correct? But these things, they don't satisfy me...
I know that i hold the spirit of a God inside of me, and therefore I'm immortal. I will live forever! I know that are wealth is moth eaten, and rotted. Oh, come now you rich weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you, you have horded money in the days of famine. I have the power to move mountains, because of the spirit that is in me. I can raise the dead, because of the spirit that is in me. So let the world listen closely, as I scream to see the freedom they deserve! I say it's time to cross the line of culture blur. I'm done, kill me! Let the rocks fly, let my mouth be filled with blood, but I will never bow down to your idols! You'll have to put me into the ground to silence me! Demons, are you kidding with a statement I can renounce them. Don't you get it? I have power, because there is a God that lives inside of me. There are thousands being slaughtered, but we can change the system! There is still hope, because there is still breathe in our lungs. As long as I breathe I will fight, God when I sleep, God when I eat, God when I work, God when I speak, God is my life. There is a new day dawning, and the blind will see! The young will proclaim in his name, there will rise armies of immortals who fight in the name of Christ. We will bring this broken system to it's knees. What can dare stand against my God? What can stand against me, for my God lives in me? Death bring your best, you have nothing on me! I have a God that has bound your hands, you are nothing apart from him, your sting is nothing. You have no power!


And right now that's how i fell, it's as if I'm phasing. In and out of worldliness. Here me please, this is a struggle that fight. I have a choice to follow a God that gave his life for me or to live status quo. John 14:12 we will do greater things the Jesus. Do we even believe this? Because if are prayers aren't scary to use, they will not scare Lucifer.
This isn't normal, "christian" behavior, what's wrong with me, why am I different? Why aren't there others like me? I've thought, maybe I'm not alined with God, but this is what his word says...
 
I'm like you, I want to change everything, help people and I will do anything to make the hurt of the world go away so all can be good, sunshine and haPpiness. But unfortunate the world is full of sin, and sometimes good people gets caught in the wrong situations, places. Some people don't deserve pain, death, hurt. The book of Genises tells us what happened, how sin entered the world and our life's. I pray for everybody to be safe and make the right decisions. The world is a tough place but I don't focus on the bad and war, fights, death, pain sickness I focus on God His will for Me, Us and our future. I only open the doors of my mind and life to GOD and HIS WILL.

Its okay to cry. That means we care we ,love others.
 
Here is my favourite scripture for when I am spiritual turmoil: "And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." --Revelation 21:3-4

Pray to the Lord, ask him for understanding, let him use your passion and concern for others to save souls! Then when you have done all you can, through Christ who strengthens you, the Lord will take your soul and every question you have ever asked will be answered.
 
I love saying this,
Bible > Isaiah > Chapter 40 > Verse 28
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.