Whats yo name ???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
We have some pretty crazy usernames here , along with some inspirational ones and so on..

Why did you choose what you did for your username ?

My username is Pipp... it was a nickname given to me 15 years ago by my then 3 year old brother (He called me Pippy, I shortened it to Pipp)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
My names Mel and my birth year is 85.

Pretty boring n’ basic really lol.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I needed a mask to wear, a name to go by so that nobody suspected me of being a crime-fighting bat at night.

I was watching Batman Begins when I joined the site.

One of these is true.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Deja view: the feeling you have read this thread before.

I like felines because they are customarily agile and dignified. I like lynx because they would rather take a nap in a tree than attack a human. You're perfectly safe from lynx attack as long as you don't climb the tree where he's trying to sleep.

G

Gracie_14

Uhhhh...

Gracie is from my middle name "Grace." I transformed it to be "Gracie" to be more name-like. I used it a lot back when I used to be active in other Christian chat rooms...it would, unfortunately, give me unwanted attention...I don't know why I had to mention that but I thought I needed to.... :sneaky:

The number 14 is well, the age I joined, I believe...

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
We have some pretty crazy usernames here , along with some inspirational ones and so on..

Why did you choose what you did for your username ?

My username is Pipp... it was a nickname given to me 15 years ago by my then 3 year old brother (He called me Pippy, I shortened it to Pipp)
Why did he call you Pippy? A guess has to do with Pippi Longstocking?

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Uhhhh...

Gracie is from my middle name "Grace." I transformed it to be "Gracie" to be more name-like. I used it a lot back when I used to be active in other Christian chat rooms...it would, unfortunately, give me unwanted attention...I don't know why I had to mention that but I thought I needed to.... :sneaky:

Gracie reminds me of a friends cat... I use to call her amazing gracie. :D

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
My actual name is Adam

My user name i have been using for years online in forums and chat.

Adstar = Ad + Star

Ad = Adam people often call me Ad, Aussies like to shorten names even when they are already short names. :LOL:
Star comes from one of the titles for Jesus:

Revelation 22: KJV

16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

So i want to always be united with Jesus ,, Adstar.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Uhhhh...

Gracie is a nice name :)