What's your favorite video game?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts the whole serues cuz its amazinggggg

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
I would have to say Doom Eternal. Defeating hell in the name of the Lord is fun! It does matter how one views the games they play,I know many look at playing as a sin to them,so I understand why many will not play them. Being 67 I want to keep my mind young and fresh and since the Lord was so very kind to me in getting my new i7 computer and 27 inch screen,I am having a great deal of fun!!

Barry

Apr 7, 2014
I would have to say Doom Eternal. Defeating hell in the name of the Lord is fun! It does matter how one views the games they play,I know many look at playing as a sin to them,so I understand why many will not play them. Being 67 I want to keep my mind young and fresh and since the Lord was so very kind to me in getting my new i7 computer and 27 inch screen,I am having a great deal of fun!!
Well, yeah, an i7 is it Dell, all them are about a 1000 dollars with a good video card. Never heard of Doom Eternal, have to check it out, anyway haven't been on here in a long time. I been hanging out at Paltalk, Lamb of God room.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Yes, there is definitely different perspectives on Doom. I'm not so sensitive to violence but I'm not sure if I would enjoy Doom level violence much just watching game play videos lol
I'm glad you're enjoying it though.
I'm currently doing a play through of Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I just got myself a new Dell 27" 1440p 165hz monitor and oh boy, does it make things look amazing compared to my other 1080p 60hz monitor of the same size that I've had the last few years.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Good for you Breno785!! Even as you know well the outback in your Country I know the streets of Detroit. The struggle of life and death arise daily for each of us for no one know what tomorrow may bring.( Proverbs 27:1 and James 4:13-15) So I personally live each day as if it were my last. So in prayer I asked the Lord how can we always stay in your will? I hardly got the words out when Holy Spirit in Me yelled "BE AND STAY THANKFUL!!!!" ( 1 Thess 5:18) LOL Works for me!!