What's your favourite Bible quote for when you argue with your family?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Whenever my mom and I have a playful argument (we love to tease eachother), if she is not being truthful about someting, I like to remind her that lying is an abomination- Proverbs 12:22
 
  • Like
Reactions: LaurainChrist
I do my best to remember Romans 7:17 and 21.

Romans 7:17, 20 NIV - "As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. ... 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it."

If that's how it is, why even argue at all?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LaurainChrist