WHEN AFFLICTED

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joidevivre

Senior Member
Jul 15, 2014
3,838
272
83
View attachment 98380

My husband is in the hospital having had two strokes caused by blood clots on his heart. He is fine now, but has to remain there for testing and monitoring.

And he is bearing much fruit. He has kept his sense of God's presence, kept a peaceful calm spirit and above all, kept his great humor.
 
So happy he is doing OK. Continue with prayer and I will do the same. God bless you both. :) Love your sketching btw.
 
glad he's doing so well.. I love your drawings and I miss you posting them on my bible verse thread.. :) I'm glad your hubby has maintained his sense of humor through all this--it will take him far through his recovery.