When Children Pass On

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Locoponydirtman

Psalms 51:5

“5 Behold, I was shaped in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. (Unequivocally, this Verse proclaims the fact of original sin. This Passage states that all are born in sin, and as a result of Adam’s Fall in the Garden of Eden.

When Adam, as the federal head of the human race, failed, this means that all of humanity failed. It means that all who would be born would, in effect, be born lost.

As a result of this, the Second Man, the Last Adam, the Lord Jesus Christ, had to come into this world, in effect, God becoming Man, to undo what the original Adam did. He would have to keep the Law of God perfectly, which He did, all as our Substitute, and then pay the penalty for the terrible sin debt owed by all of mankind, for all had broken the Law, which He did by giving Himself on the Cross of Calvary [Jn. 3:16].

To escape the judgment of original sin, man must be “born again,” which is carried out by the believing sinner expressing Faith in Christ and what Christ did at the Cross [Jn. 3:3; Eph. 2:8–9].)

JSM
Hey!
We are talking to the grieving about The child that passes in the womb.
Why don't you show a little compassion for the situation. We all know those who don't repent are lost. But this is about a baby.

James 4:17 says to him that knows to do good but does it not, to him it is sin.

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy.
1 Corinthians 7:14 NASB

"But now they are holy" speaking of the children of believers.

Let God's word be true and all others be liars.

Chris1975

Apr 27, 2017
Romans 5
13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

- sin cannot be imputed to the child (even though its in the child's nature from birth through the bloodline), because the child has no consciousness of this sin. It has not slain the conscience of the child. Sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Dec 30, 2019
Let God's word be true and all others be liars.
The teaching today is that God sees us the way He created us to be & He is doing a work in our life to accomplish His plan and purpose. It is satan that is the accuser of the saint.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Recently, a dear friend of mine daughters child passed away. He was only 5 months along in gestation. Very sad for the whole family. It made think of God and His mercy and love. I haven’t read much about where children go after death. I take solace in what David said with regards to his infant son who died after only one week:

But now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me."
2 Samuel 12:23

I take this as God brings those little ones who are not mature enough to know what right and wrong is to Himself. What are your views on child death and salvation?
Isaiah 57:1-2