"When humans are no longer useful you need a new religion"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Stunning what this guy is saying. The way I understand it is this: when you have 7 billion people who are not useful. Their "function in society" can be done by AI, robots, drones, etc. This causes a problem and the solution to this problem requires "a new religion" to solve. Sure sounds like the Georgia Guidestones and a goal of 500 million people on earth.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Every time I see that Harari dude and other WEF anti-christs my I always think "Why can't somebody just kill that guy?"

"The weapons of our warfare are not carnal", I have to repeat it to myself like a monk doing his Chakras.

I liked how the content creator balanced out the reporting with encouragement from scripture. That was nice.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Every time I see that Harari dude and other WEF anti-christs my I always think "Why can't somebody just kill that guy?"

"The weapons of our warfare are not carnal", I have to repeat it to myself like a monk doing his Chakras.

I liked how the content creator balanced out the reporting with encouragement from scripture. That was nice.
the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal,

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, Vengeance is mine saith the Lord,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

Stunning what this guy is saying. The way I understand it is this: when you have 7 billion people who are not useful. Their "function in society" can be done by AI, robots, drones, etc. This causes a problem and the solution to this problem requires "a new religion" to solve. Sure sounds like the Georgia Guidestones and a goal of 500 million people on earth.

The beast in Daniel,Rev. are descriptive of empires,governments ect(4 beast/Daniel 7 headed beast Rev.) and always are described as things like a leopard,bear ect.(meat eating predators)... In Revelation 6 there are four "horses" ,,a horse is a beast but it is not a predator. A horse is an animal that can be trained,ridden ect. .... To me these are not kingdoms,empires ect. but instead the horses are "movements" that sprang up in Gog/Magog and spread into the earth, i.e. the White movement/army https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement the Red movement/army https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army and the Black Hundreds movement https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hundreds the pale(green) horse is Zelensky(means green) https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/6-8.htm ... So these seals began in around the late 1800's and unfolded through ww1,ww2,the movements for equal rights(scales) and then Ukraine(current) so from about 1900-2023... the fifth seal will open at the end of Ukraine/Russia.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I don't see how it's feasible to remove humans from the workforce because who's building the robots if no one has a job and no one has any money?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I don't see how it's feasible to remove humans from the workforce because who's building the robots if no one has a job and no one has any money?
Exactly. Which means that these extremely "smart" people are actually extremely stupid. And God said that He would make them "fools", so that is exactly what they are. They all belong in a loony bin, but where are the people who should be locking them up?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What happened to horses when cars came along?

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022

Okay I have some time this week so I’ll play with you.
My first reaction when I saw this video is :LOL.
You‘re taking this YouTube kid seriously? Why? I thought you were a teacher, no?

Also what are you worried about here? Technological progress or social progress and will you link it so some “thing” happening in our lifetime?
Do tell. What else can you tell me that you haven’t said with all the energy you spend writing conspiracy theories in this forum :D

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
What happened to horses when cars came along?
Horses or pets and recreation
So I guess the robots are going to keep humans as pets and recreation?
But where is the money coming from to build the robots if nobody's working?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Horses or pets and recreation
So I guess the robots are going to keep humans as pets and recreation?
But where is the money coming from to build the robots if nobody's working?
Yes, horses went from being essential mode of transportation, and essential for every nations calvary to becoming pets. I have no idea what the numbers are but I suspect we have far fewer horses today that we did in 1880

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022

I too wonder how Klaus and Soros are alive and still able to work their evil in this world.