WHEN IS THE RAPTURE IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE GT?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
I am not certain if it has to do with old age or the prophecy, but the past year or so I find myself seemingly observing the Sabbath every other day, lots of rest, but there really are six days between each. The days just disappear. At first I was thinking our dear Father was making things quicker just for me, but I hear others saying similar things...…….are the days beig shortened? I cannot say, but they seem to fly.
I know my first year of school felt like it took no less than 5 yrs to get through and these past 5 years have felt like a year. Does that count?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I know my first year of school felt like it took no less than 5 yrs to get through and these past 5 years have felt like a year. Does that count?
I should think so...…….that is neatooo.

TooFastTurtle

Apr 10, 2019
I am not certain if it has to do with old age or the prophecy, but the past year or so I find myself seemingly observing the Sabbath every other day, lots of rest, but there really are six days between each. The days just disappear. At first I was thinking our dear Father was making things quicker just for me, but I hear others saying similar things...…….are the days beig shortened? I cannot say, but they seem to fly.
I find time to be flying by too. It was friday just yesterday and now it is friday again, vacuuming time.

I feel time keeps going faster and faster.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
WHO EXACTLY IS PART OF THE "FIRST RESURRECTION?
Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION

THOSE WHO OVERCOME (by doing exactly what every member of the 7 Christian Churches is told to do in the very beginning) are THOSE WHO "WERE BEHEADED FOR THE WORD, THOSE WHO DID NOT WORSHIP THE BEAST, THOSE WHO DID NOT RECEIVED HIS MARK"
THOSE ARE THE ONES WE ARE TOLD BY THE WORD OF GOD " ARE OF THE FIRST RESURRECTION".

If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
IF YOU DO WATCH, THEN YOU " WILL KNOW" WHAT HOUR. He only comes as a thief in the night to THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.

Jul 23, 2018
WHO EXACTLY IS PART OF THE "FIRST RESURRECTION?
Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION

THOSE WHO OVERCOME (by doing exactly what every member of the 7 Christian Churches is told to do in the very beginning) are THOSE WHO "WERE BEHEADED FOR THE WORD, THOSE WHO DID NOT WORSHIP THE BEAST, THOSE WHO DID NOT RECEIVED HIS MARK"
THOSE ARE THE ONES WE ARE TOLD BY THE WORD OF GOD " ARE OF THE FIRST RESURRECTION".

If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
IF YOU DO WATCH, THEN YOU " WILL KNOW" WHAT HOUR. He only comes as a thief in the night to THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.
That is pretrib rapture alignment.

Nice verses

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It has always been theunderstanding of my teachers that the first resurrection is the living and the dead in Yeshua, Jesus.

The next one would be for those who died without declaring Jesus as Lord and Savior, when the books are opened and they are judged by their own deeds.

Jul 23, 2018
It has always been theunderstanding of my teachers that the first resurrection is the living and the dead in Yeshua, Jesus.

The next one would be for those who died without declaring Jesus as Lord and Savior, when the books are opened and they are judged by their own deeds.
The bible has Jesus as the FIRSTFRUITS.
Already happened along with the patriarchs.
That group is completed. Firstfruits are in heaven,in resurrected bodies,with the martyrs in resurve under the altar.

The main harvest is the graves opening and those asleep/died IN CHRIST ONLY resurrected just before the living are gathered. That is the bride.
All that is the first resurrection.

Firstfruits is a segment of the first resurrection

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Those who died in Jesus are under the alter. The resurrected are not stored there.

Those under the altar are the martyred for the Word.