WHEN IS THE RAPTURE IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE GT?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
Wow i feel as if i am grasping into thin air here, shadow boxing with a ghost.. You say::
"you may not be saying this at all" But at no time do you reveal what the this is that i may not be saying??? So how can i respond to that statement to either confirm i am saying this this or deny i am saying this this you have brought forward,,, without actually bringing it forward ??? This mysterious this that i have no idea about?

Then you continue with "" I said I don't know, but if you are "" If i are ??.... If i are what???

A bit daunting for me to do a right up on all the events around the day of the return to Earth of the LORD Jesus Christ.. But i shall give it a go..

The Day of the LORD includes the wrath of God that will be poured out upon the followers of the Wicked One who is known by most as either the beast or the Anti-Christ.. This will happen after most Christians have been executed by followers of the Anti-christ for their refusal to worship the Image of the beast.. Some Christians however will still be alive on the actual day of the return of Jesus to earth and these will be caught up into the air by the Angels and will instantaneously be transformed into eternal perfected beings with perfect eternal bodies within which they will experience eternal life with Jesus from that moment onward.. As this is taking place the dead Saints will also be resurrected and will also be perfect beings in perfect bodies..

These will meet Jesus in the clouds and with Jesus they will come down to earth to rule the earth for 1000 years with Him.. As they come down the Army of the beast which will be amassed on the plains of meggedo will be caused to destroy itself, They will do this because the soilders will be made to go crazy and will turn upon each other. They will also be struck by a flesh liquefying plague which will see them dissolve.. ( if you have seen the movie raiders of the lost Arc when the nazies opened the Arc and.. Well if you ever watch the scene then you will understand )

From that time on the survivors of the nations which came up against Jerusalem will be subjects of Jesus and the Saints who will rule over them.. Also the 144,000 innocents of the 12 tribes of Israel who are also known as the remnant will be establish in an enlarged promised land .. from the rivers of Iraq to the river of the Nile and including all the arabian peninsular up to the areas of the mountains of turkey.. These 144,000 will be blessed with very long life but they will not be eternal like the Saints who will be living next to them and their descendants for the duration of the 1000 years..

I think i should stop here because i am probably missing things.. To include all details seems to be a daunting task.. I have given you something to chew on anyway..

Again struggling to understand why you have married these two separate verses? Matthew 10 is a call to fear God and his power far more then those on earth who would persecute and kill us? "neither doth corruption inherit incorruption" is talking about our dead flesh rotting in the graves and how rotten flesh cannot be caused to be incorruptable to inherit eternal life in Gods kingdom.. I can only speculate that you interpret the word corruption to mean taking bribes or some corrupt ( as in sinful behavor) because you are not being clear what you actually believe the corruption in the scripture means.. So again i feel like i am ghost boxing..

These are Saints who where executed because they where Christians.. Who stood up for the truth of the Gospel of Jesus.. These would include everyone from the first martyred Saint Stephen ( Acts 7:59 ) Saints who where killed by the Jews, Saints killed because of their faith by the Romans, Saints burned at the stake or tortured to death by the roman catholics because of their faith, Saints slaughtered by devout muslims as they wage jihad. Saints killed by pagans because they where sharing the Gospel.. And in the end Saints who will be beheaded because they refuse to worship the image of the beast..

Yes..

They where killed / executed on earth during their flesh lives because they where Christians.. The others where not killed for being Christians.. If i die today from lets say a blood hemerage in my brain then i would be awaiting the day of the return of Jesus to be reasurected in a twinkling of an eye.. All those in heaven under the throne had one thing in common.. They where killed for their faith in Jesus.. as it says""

""should be killed as they were""

That naturaly excludes Christians who have died natural deaths.. Or deaths that have not come as a result of them being Christians..

Well there has been no recording of any Saints being raised from the dead since that day.. So these Saints must have been servants of God who where killed / executed because of their service to God.. Jesus even lamented about Jerusalem and the Jews::

Matthew 23: KJV
37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!"

Note there have been a lot more prophets then the named prophets in the Bible like Daniel, Isaiah and Jeremiah.. The Jews killed many prophets who God sent to them..

Sinners who had sinned and where in hell ( the soul prison ) but who had not yet heard the Gospel nor had they rejected the Gospel.. So people in hell since the days of Noah and the flood had a chance to hear the Gospel from Jesus and i believe they had the chance to accept the Gospel and be saved or reject the Gospel and remain in hell. So yes there is a Hell and i am not sure why you bring this topic up since i don't think it has anything to do with the topic of the thread Rapture timing in relation to the great tribulation. But i guess expanding topics are normal in these threads..
Actually the 144 k are found in heaven in rev14
They are firstfruits.
Firstfruit Jews.

They precede those gathered later by Jesus on a cloud.

Angels now preach the gospel .

The last groups are now in heaven for the supper

(See the parable of the wedding guests...several different gatherings)

Jul 23, 2018
I married the two verses because "be absent from the body (corruptible terrestrial mortal flesh) is to be present with the Lord (in the incorruptible celestial spiritual either mortal or immortal body) , the body man can't kill (so no need to fear this death), yet still a body and soul God can kill. I hope that explains my understanding of corruptible in its context.

When flesh body man dies, spiritual body man goes back to heaven to be with the Lord.
The flesh goes into the dirt and rots, and the soul puts on it spiritual body and is present with the Lord, on one side of the gulf or the other.

And soon it will be : On earth as it is in heaven.
Right now, a gulf that can't be crossed in heaven,
And on the Lords Day, a river that can't be crossed on earth.

And those are who return with Christ those on the right side of the gulf. The rest get here when the host of heaven is dissolved.

If there were to be a "rapture" of the church before Satan Tribulation, Satan could not deceive anyone into thinking he is Christ returned, because they all would have witnessed the biggest ever all time super unbelievable miracle that will ever have been, not to mention EVERYONE missing friends or loved ones or rulers, or bosses. The world would plunge into chaos for years. Satan shows up and tries to convince anyone of anything and they are like "fly me away", but he can't compete with that, I don't care how good he talks.
millions get beheaded that refuse the mark.

Millions.

Those are the 5 foolish virgins left behind

You made a case earlier for you being one of them.

So add it up.
You claim to not be decieved. And all you not decieved ones beheaded.

So who do you think gets raptured under your beliefs and model?
Answer....nobody.

It is a pretrib event.
.....every way you slice it.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
you can not defeat Jesus's words.

But that is exactly what you are trying to do.

You need;
1) Noah to be delivered or leave AFTER the flood.
2) Lot to stay in sodom DURING THE DESTRUCTION, then God sends abraham AFTER JUDGEMENT.
3) The 5 wise virgins taken during some horrific times of judgement or after such.

IOW Jesus delivered all FIRST.....then came judgement.
Your doctring leaves out the bulk of evidence.
You lead to obscure streatches to hope for a church going through judgement.
Your hope is that we go through the wrath of the ac and wrath of God himself.

Wow.
HE HAS TOLD YOU TO BUILD YOUR ARK. AND IF YOU DO YOU WILL ESCAPE JUST LIKE NOAH DID DURING THE FLOOD.

YOUR ARK? THE FULL GOSPEL ARMOR TO WITHSTAND THE FLOOD OF LIES COMING FROM SATAN.

Lot was told to leave, Just like we are told to flee Jerusalem

The 5 wise virgins had "enough oil" to make it through
but the wise took oil in the vessels, with the lamps of them
1637 olive oil
figuratively the indwelling (empowering of the Holy Spirit

While all true believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, none can give their oil to someone else Mt 25:3-8. Each person must seek to find the Lord for themselves.
for healing the sick, for anointing the head and body

5547 Christos
the Anointed One, Messiah, Christ
from 5548

5548 chrio to anoint
to anoint by rubbing or pouring olive oil on someone to represent the flow (empowering) of the Holy Spirit

Jul 23, 2018
I have showed you Rev 14, the 10 virgins,

You have yet to address The 2nd Thess letter or the false doctrine "teaching to fly away" to save their souls in Ezek 13 is referring to. Or how you can "fly away" and yet be here to overcome. And how it is even spelled out for one of the churches how "some of them will be brought up for a 10 day trial" or A single verse where there is a "difference" of reference between the two supposed events. You seem to believe you can add meaning, change meaning, and make the Word void, and it is ok. You keep bringing up a verses and ASSIGNING A TIME TO THEM to fit a doctrine you believe in, even though in place after place we are told NOT UNTIL after.

Don't be deceived. Don't be taken. Don't be harvested out of season. Put on the armor to withstand the fiery darts. Some will have 10 day trial. He that overcomes. Woe to those with child and give suck. Don't wish godspeed. Don't worry what you will say, take heed to yourselves do not premeditate, but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Spirit, the brother shall betray the brother to death

but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved,

How can this and what you say BOTH be GODS TRUTH? It is confusion. God is not the author of confusion. How much of Gods word are you willing to see rendered vain?

If this doctrine was of a truth, just like everything else, of truth, it would create NO discrepancies IN THE WORD. BUT IT DOES.

2 John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2 John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2 John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

It is not my doctrine of ONLY 2 ADVENTS.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God to comfort all that mourn
(notice a lack of ANY reference to a "gathering of the bride" when speaking of His return. No extra day included. You have to add that in yourself)
Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

WHAT IS ALL FOR? THAT HE MIGHT BE GLORIFIED.

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
(notice a lack of ANY reference to a "gathering of the bride" when speaking of His return. No extra day included. You have to add that in yourself)

Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
Psalm 50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
(do you see a problem here? YOU are setting YOURSELF as NOT HAVING and/or skipping A DAY OF JUDGMENT. Only those who are preordained, foreknew, the elect, ect. don't have to face judgment and they most certainly will be here for Satans tribulation)

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luke 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains and let them which are in the midst of it depart out and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Luke 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Luke 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
(They are not virgins anymore, are they? so you know Satan is already here) And THEN SEE JESUS COMING

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
(Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword...)

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring

Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Luke 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
Luke 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
(WHAT are we told it will be like when Satan and the fallen angel come?)

Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1628 ekpheugo
to flee away, flee out

And how does it read in the Greek?
Luke 21:36 Watch also at every season praying that you may have strength to escape these things all that are about to come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man

Rightly dividing the Word of God, which is perfect, and has not a single flaw or conflict is TRUTH. If ever there is thought to be one mistake found, it is that man who is wrong.

Knowing this and using just this will always lead you to Gods Truth, Gods Plan and steer you away from the rest. There is NOTHING and NO ONE that matters in comparison to that truth.
No you haven't.

Jesus gathers a group DURING THE GT.

You never did and can not reconcile it.

Jul 23, 2018
HE HAS TOLD YOU TO BUILD YOUR ARK. AND IF YOU DO YOU WILL ESCAPE JUST LIKE NOAH DID DURING THE FLOOD.

YOUR ARK? THE FULL GOSPEL ARMOR TO WITHSTAND THE FLOOD OF LIES COMING FROM SATAN.

Lot was told to leave, Just like we are told to flee Jerusalem

The 5 wise virgins had "enough oil" to make it through
but the wise took oil in the vessels, with the lamps of them
1637 olive oil
figuratively the indwelling (empowering of the Holy Spirit

While all true believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, none can give their oil to someone else Mt 25:3-8. Each person must seek to find the Lord for themselves.
for healing the sick, for anointing the head and body

5547 Christos
the Anointed One, Messiah, Christ
from 5548

5548 chrio to anoint
to anoint by rubbing or pouring olive oil on someone to represent the flow (empowering) of the Holy Spirit
yit.you are not even close to honestly unpacking that.

You need them to STAY...NOT LEAVE SODOM...AND YOU NEED THEM TO LEAVE AFTER THE JUDGEMENT.

You are stretching and grasping...not unpacking anything at all

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
So he/the ac shall not be revealed untill there be a departure.
departure/falling away/ apostasy All the world ALONG with all those good Christians, will DEPART from loving the True Christ.

How can that be?

Because they will believe that the "false Christ" is the true Christ and will be worshipping him instead. THEY FALL AWAY FROM THE TRUE CHRIST BY DECEPTION. They depart from Him NOT KNOWING THEY ARE. That is the "great falling away"

This is a "spiritual" war, not a flesh war. There is a fight for you soul. Not in the funky movie way but in THE ETERNAL LIFE WAY. What does Satan want? To deceive those who "say" they are, and to prove, they AREN"T. He hates God. He hates Gods children. He can promise everything, he can deliver nothing but death. He has been sentenced to die. He is looking to take as many with him as he can. The only thing he has is lies and deception. And he is THE BEST THERE EVER HAS BEEN OR EVER WILL BE. He has been working on the four hidden dynasties since Cain. They are almost all set up and ready for HIs time.

There is only one way to not be deceived. THE TRUTH OF GODS WORD. And you can rest sure, knowing he has been working THIS area hardest. These are the "prize" to him. The world, yeah, but Gods professed children, YEAH.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
No you haven't.

Jesus gathers a group DURING THE GT.

You never did and can not reconcile it.
You say "Jesus gathers a group DURING THE GT" I say He doesn't until HIS COMING ENDS THE GT.

You would have to PROVE THE WORD SAYS DURING. I have proved many times HIS COMING BEGINS THE LORDS DAY,

WHEN ALL WILL BE CHANGED.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field

Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Matthew 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Matthew 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

Matthew 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers,

Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them but gather the wheat into my barn.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
millions get beheaded that refuse the mark.

Millions.

Those are the 5 foolish virgins left behind

You made a case earlier for you being one of them.

So add it up.
You claim to not be decieved. And all you not decieved ones beheaded.

So who do you think gets raptured under your beliefs and model?
Answer....nobody.

It is a pretrib event.
.....every way you slice it.
The best and worst part of this is WE SHALL ABSOLUTELY KNOW FOR SURE.

But know this, I can't go wrong. I can't make a mistake. I will not be deceived. There is no chance because I will patiently wait. I am putting on the full gospel armor. I will endure until the end. I will overcome. OF ALL THIS THERE IS NO DOUBT. AND If it isn't me because I die first, IT WILL BE WHAT I GAVE OF WHAT WAS GIVEN ME. I WILL HAVE CAUSED NO STUMBLING BLOCK.

You will no doubt, make the eternal kingdom, you love God. But what vessel will you be, one of honor or one of dishonor??

Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Luke 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Luke 17:31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

Luke 17:32 Remember Lot's wife.

Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life (rapture) shall lose it and whosoever shall lose his life (beheading) shall preserve it.

Jul 23, 2018
Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Mark 13:15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

Mark 13:16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

Mark 13:17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Mark 13:18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

Mark 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Mark 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Mark 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

Mark 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

Mark 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Mark 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

Mark 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

WHO is this Word being written to? YE, not the heathen, not the unbelievers, etc. YE
Who is Ye? The Christians, the Church, the Body of Christ, the Bride, Israel,

WHO SHALL SEE THESEE THINGS COME TO PASS? YE SHALL SEE THESE THINGS COME TO PASS
Who SHALL need to take heed? YE
Who shall see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not? YE shall see

So no, I do not believe I am taking "revealed" out of context.
When the ac takes POWER he makes a covenant with the Jews,not the church.
You are reading into it what is not there.

You do the same here;
"Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap for the time is come for thee to reap for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
PRAY you are not one of those who are harvested out of season. To be harvested at the wrong time is Bad"

you literally read that into it.
the OTHER harvest is BY ANGELS,INTO DESTRUCTION.

Go back and read it.
stop adding to the word.

Jesus harvests a group in rev 14. Ripe fruit.
Jews

The other group (over ripe fruit) ,ROTTEN....is A DIFFERENT GROUP.

THE. way you are CHANGING that is scary.

You must change it.
Why???

I kinda fear for you girl

Jul 23, 2018
You say "Jesus gathers a group DURING THE GT" I say He doesn't until HIS COMING ENDS THE GT.

You would have to PROVE THE WORD SAYS DURING. I have proved many times HIS COMING BEGINS THE LORDS DAY,

WHEN ALL WILL BE CHANGED.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field

Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Matthew 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Matthew 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

Matthew 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers,

Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them but gather the wheat into my barn.
In another verse the tares are gathered SECOND

But of course that little. Fact rips your deal up.

Makes you not have a case...once again.

Jul 23, 2018
You are hard core post trib.
Hard hard core.

You a re not at all studying or sytematically processing verses.

Jul 23, 2018
departure/falling away/ apostasy All the world ALONG with all those good Christians, will DEPART from loving the True Christ.

How can that be?

Because they will believe that the "false Christ" is the true Christ and will be worshipping him instead. THEY FALL AWAY FROM THE TRUE CHRIST BY DECEPTION. They depart from Him NOT KNOWING THEY ARE. That is the "great falling away"

This is a "spiritual" war, not a flesh war. There is a fight for you soul. Not in the funky movie way but in THE ETERNAL LIFE WAY. What does Satan want? To deceive those who "say" they are, and to prove, they AREN"T. He hates God. He hates Gods children. He can promise everything, he can deliver nothing but death. He has been sentenced to die. He is looking to take as many with him as he can. The only thing he has is lies and deception. And he is THE BEST THERE EVER HAS BEEN OR EVER WILL BE. He has been working on the four hidden dynasties since Cain. They are almost all set up and ready for HIs time.

There is only one way to not be deceived. THE TRUTH OF GODS WORD. And you can rest sure, knowing he has been working THIS area hardest. These are the "prize" to him. The world, yeah, but Gods professed children, YEAH.
It ONLY SAYS DEPARTURE

The translators added "from" or "falling away"

But since you do not honestly approach it,you are stuck on defending something bogus.

Look it up first.

I can without ANY NEED TO CHANGE IT

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
It ONLY SAYS DEPARTURE

But since you do not honestly approach it,you are stuck on defending something bogus.

Look it up first.

Then do it. With scripture, as I have. I will believe Gods Word. So put it in order and let me see it. Don't tell me what you see, Show me.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
It ONLY SAYS DEPARTURE

Look it up first.

Straight from the Interlinear
2 Thessalonians 2:3

No one you should deceive in not one way, because if not shall have come the apostasy first, and shall have been revealed the man of lawlessness, the son of destruction

Apostasy, Satan revealed, 2nd Advent

646 apostasia
defection, revolt, apostasy

(574 apo "away from and 2476 histemi "stand"
properly, departure (implying DESERTION) literally "a leaving from a previous standing"

a falling away, defection, from the true religion

601 apokalupto
to uncover, reveal
revealing what is hidden (veiled, obstructed) especially its inner make-up

of persons previously concealed, of anti-christ.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
You are hard core post trib.
Hard hard core.

You a re not at all studying or sytematically processing verses.
Its called "rightly dividing"

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
In another verse the tares are gathered SECOND

But of course that little. Fact rips your deal up.

Makes you not have a case...once again.

Don't you understand, it is not my case, not my deal? It is Gods Truth.

You have made your choice. Cool.
If you had any explanation for the questions I have posed, you would have brought them. You have not.

This is just great way of getting Gods Truth out. Anyone reading these 17 pages can make an informed decision on what has been presented, what has been answered, what has not and decide for themselves. Real Cool.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
What did JESUS say about His return? I looked up some of the words of Jesus to see what He said.

John 18:20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort and in secret have I said nothing

Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Matthew 16:27
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away;
so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Matthew 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready:
for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Matthew 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Matthew 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Matthew 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Matthew 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Matthew 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Matthew 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 26:62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
Matthew 26:63 But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
Mark 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
Mark 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Mark 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mark 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mark 13:26
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Mark 13:34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
Mark 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Mark 13:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Mark 14:61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am:
and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Luke 12:31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
Luke 12:34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Luke 12:35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
Luke 12:36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
Luke 12:38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
Luke 12:39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
Luke 12:41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
Luke 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Luke 12:44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
Luke 12:45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
Luke 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
Luke 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Luke 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Luke 12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
Luke 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
Luke 12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Luke 12:54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.
Luke 12:55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.
Luke 12:56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?
Luke 12:57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?
Luke 12:58 When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.
Luke 12:59 I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last mite.

Luke 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Luke 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luke 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
Luke 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.
Luke 21:38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

Luke 23:28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
Luke 23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
Luke 23:30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
Luke 23:31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
John 5:28 Marvel not at this:
for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 8:52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
John 8:53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
John 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
John 8:55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day and he saw it, and was glad.

John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
John 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.