When the enemy turn up pressure.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
He does ramble on about "nonsense" as far as I can make out, or not make out as the case is! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

beloved brother, what do you say of this; what is your interpretation:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Peace and love to all sincere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
Remember a few Bible verses that are particular to your situation. In my case, I can easily worry if I dwell on something. What I find helps is having a wallpaper with a Bible verse on my phone that I look at multiple times per hour whenever I use my phone. The verse on my wallpaper is "do not worry about tomorrow". I find this helps a lot; while I still worry a bit I know God is in control.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Remember a few Bible verses that are particular to your situation. In my case, I can easily worry if I dwell on something. What I find helps is having a wallpaper with a Bible verse on my phone that I look at multiple times per hour whenever I use my phone. The verse on my wallpaper is "do not worry about tomorrow". I find this helps a lot; while I still worry a bit I know God is in control.
The peace of the Lord Jesus of Nazareth, the only begotten Son of the true and living God be with you.

Wouldest thou worry greatly if your own plight were as my own (for I do share it with my beloved ancestor, King David) - for I have more enemies than the hairs of my head.

Perhaps consider the pressure of kings and princes in full-scale compaigns of an alternate-martial nature, they with their hordes - seeking to destroy your life. Do you say that you would have the faith to endure? Do you know the pressure of royalty at odds with many leaders? For the presence of the Most High God - with His agenda - is greatly troubling to those who are under the 'law of death', those bound in covenant with Hasatan.

But you love all as you love yourself- as best as possible, according to what strength Adonai grants. Such is the Law.

Be Well
 
Pray out loud and frequently include the name of Jesus.

Prayer - yes, beloved brother; I agree.
But Adonai also commands:

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

and therefore MUCH study and goodly/productive discussions with wise trustworthies is necessary, for it is written:


Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellers there is safety.

Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only begotten Son of the true and living God comes soon. Amen.
Be Well
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
The peace of the Lord Jesus of Nazareth, the only begotten Son of the true and living God be with you.

Wouldest thou worry greatly if your own plight were as my own (for I do share it with my beloved ancestor, King David) - for I have more enemies than the hairs of my head.

Perhaps consider the pressure of kings and princes in full-scale compaigns of an alternate-martial nature, they with their hordes - seeking to destroy your life. Do you say that you would have the faith to endure? Do you know the pressure of royalty at odds with many leaders? For the presence of the Most High God - with His agenda - is greatly troubling to those who are under the 'law of death', those bound in covenant with Hasatan.

But you love all as you love yourself- as best as possible, according to what strength Adonai grants. Such is the Law.

Be Well
Hold, thou varlet, lest I smite thee!

If thou wouldst speak thus, then must thou speak thus throughout. Thou shouldst not change yon manner of speech halfway through.

Cuz if you do, it just breaks the immersion all to pieces, yo.