When the Grinch really stole Christmas!!....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I have a good memory of a late Christmas gift. I was around 8 years old and had wanted a special doll and Christmas came and I opened all the presents but the one doll that I had really wanted wasn't there I remember being so disappointed a day or so latter we were picking up all the ripped gift wrap to toss it and as I picked up the trash to throw away there was a gift wrapped with my name on it. I opened it and it was the doll that I had wanted so badly. I was so happy and excited...

As an adult I can only imagine that my parents couldn't stand the thought of my disappointment and went and got the doll for me to find as we cleaned up....It was so sweet of them to do that for me.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I have a good memory of a late Christmas gift. I was around 8 years old and had wanted a special doll and Christmas came and I opened all the presents but the one doll that I had really wanted wasn't there I remember being so disappointed a day or so latter we were picking up all the ripped gift wrap to toss it and as I picked up the trash to throw away there was a gift wrapped with my name on it. I opened it and it was the doll that I had wanted so badly. I was so happy and excited...

As an adult I can only imagine that my parents couldn't stand the thought of my disappointment and went and got the doll for me to find as we cleaned up....It was so sweet of them to do that for me.
Well that is all kinds of sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I've given a few weird things... I got this for my older brother a while back.
A nice fanny pack...
20191218_012500.jpg 20191218_012523.jpg