When will my time come ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 1, 2021
I just got out of a relationship my first real and best bf which I had real hopes on ended up in the worst way possible… we used to pray together and he was my everything and I thought of myself to be the luckiest and Always thanked God for him in my life…but somehow it ended with his parents breaking off with me and treating me like a tramp… I suffered and lost my health and that pain is still there deep down Altho it’s been months now…I really got closer to God and I started listening to podcasts and got really encouraged by God’s Time and I thought and to this day I know it’s his plan that is happening but I have been going through the repercussions of the aftermath of the pain I put myself through while the relationship ended and whilst doing all this I thought of picking myself up and starting my job hunt and I was positive but it’s been months and I don’t know how to put this but I am still broken inside for losing the Love of my Life who broke up with me in the worst way possible and not just that he is out there successfully going on about his career and I know I shouldn’t feel jealous but it Hurts to know that he is truly successful and that his job has kept him really occupied that he had no time to even feel the pain whatsoever but with me even after several months I am all by myself picking up myself and waiting and wondering when the doors will open. Am I forgotten? I had severe hair fall after the breakup and I lost my self confidence and everything…It’s hard to even pick myself up and everytime I do I get disheartened looking at all the closed doors. Why didn’t God deliver me and open doors? How do I keep holding on to Him still ?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I just got out of a relationship my first real and best bf which I had real hopes on ended up in the worst way possible… we used to pray together and he was my everything and I thought of myself to be the luckiest and Always thanked God for him in my life…but somehow it ended with his parents breaking off with me and treating me like a tramp… I suffered and lost my health and that pain is still there deep down Altho it’s been months now…I really got closer to God and I started listening to podcasts and got really encouraged by God’s Time and I thought and to this day I know it’s his plan that is happening but I have been going through the repercussions of the aftermath of the pain I put myself through while the relationship ended and whilst doing all this I thought of picking myself up and starting my job hunt and I was positive but it’s been months and I don’t know how to put this but I am still broken inside for losing the Love of my Life who broke up with me in the worst way possible and not just that he is out there successfully going on about his career and I know I shouldn’t feel jealous but it Hurts to know that he is truly successful and that his job has kept him really occupied that he had no time to even feel the pain whatsoever but with me even after several months I am all by myself picking up myself and waiting and wondering when the doors will open. Am I forgotten? I had severe hair fall after the breakup and I lost my self confidence and everything…It’s hard to even pick myself up and everytime I do I get disheartened looking at all the closed doors. Why didn’t God deliver me and open doors? How do I keep holding on to Him still ?
Maybe it will help to know that others have been through similar experiences and survived. The Bible tells us what to do, but it's much easier said than done. This is where God's grace comes in. Don't worry about holding onto to God. Let Him hold onto you. Also, do not fear the truth. It will be painful, but it is the only way to be set free.

I speak from my own experience, not exactly the same, but close enough. You need to let go of the whole mess. Cast this care on Lord Jesus because He cares for you. Emotional love is not the same as God's love. Human love is fickle, is easily offended and easily turns to hate. God's love never fails, is not jealous and does not readily take offence. So one principle you can take is to ask God to be your love for this guy. You need to know that God loves you. You also need to forgive all the people who have hurt you. We put ourselves in prison when we fail to forgive (the parable of the unjust servant).

Easy to say, hard (impossible!) to do. This article was a life saver for me: https://www.christianlife.org.au/can-you-forgive-from-your-heart

Everything we go through as Christians can be of value, if we respond correctly. After I saw the truth about my relationship disaster, I realised that God had cut off something that would have been even worse. I started to thank God for this and my attitude started to change. Remember that the Lord Jesus came to bind up the broken heart (Luke 4:18). It took me 6 months to see that I was pursuing the wrong dream and a lot longer to recover from the self inflicted wounds. It does not have to take that long. I did not know what I know now.

You don't need confidence in yourself. You do need confidence in Christ. You need to ask Him to create in you a clean heart and to renew a right spirit within you. Thank God that you have Lord Jesus to get you through. Unbelievers have no one but other unbelievers to help. The blind leading the blind........

This will pass, if you let it. Hanging onto hurts, unforgiveness and jealousy will keep you in bondage. Let go of it all and let Lord Jesus heal your emotions. You will be able to get on with life as if this incident never happened. That is real freedom!

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
Thank you for sharing your story. It is heartbreaking on so many levels. Know that you are not forgotten.

I encourage you to listen to this song below and meditate upon the lyrics. Your long journey back starts with doing what the title says: "Return To Me."

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Sister Irrevocable, You are dealing with a great temptation now!! Is beating yourself up for something you had no control of??? The temptation you are now having is coming from the very same person who tempted Jesus!! You are hearing in your mindset you are really worthless now. And you are allowing this???

I know you are a smart woman, we realize a few things sis. When one recieve's Jesus something will happen to test there faith one way or another,this happens to all who claim Jesus as there Savior! ALL!! After recieving Jesus sister, I was as you,in my mindset. I had killed people sis,and even though I received Jesus, I could not believe Jesus would want me!

In my mindset I was hearing how in the hell could Jesus ever accept a killer of people?? Remember the Scripture thou shalt not kill?? In order to defeat the devil dear sister,we must learn who we are fighting!! Lets look together shall we? ( John 10:10) This sister is the front side of his coin, (He steals all that is good!) let us not look at the backside of his coin.( John 8:44) he cannot tell the truth!

So we know sister if we entertain that which is not true,to us it now can become true,because we choose to believe it!! And in doing this we tell Jesus that his words and his blood can not overcome my feeling??? MAY IT NEVER BE Sis!! So sis I had to really get into the Bible to defeat this mindset, remember ( Rom 12:2) ? Jesus calls us Saints!! ( 1 Cor 1:2)

Jesus says that through him we are overcomers!!( Rom 8:37-39!!) Think only about these things sister and all things which at good!! ( Phil 4:7-9!!!) This worked sis for me!! Took about two weeks but it has worked! And now, you, like I, in Christ, can have perfect!!!! PEACE!!!! Blessing to you sis!!

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
Relationship breakdown caused me to pray hardest, i was expecting a person to make me feel whole.
My health declined and I couldn't eat properly.
But the depth of me feelings in prayer was like never before. Cried buckets.
Its painful process. But u will get through it to be a happier person.
Keep strong, keep walking, keeping writing.