when will the most evil doctrin in the world get banned on this site.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
um what are we talking about again?

You know on the computer, every time you edit a document it keeps saving it? It doesnt do it only once. You have to keep saving it....

also, you might accidentally put it in the recycle and even delete it. So its not foolproof.

what about all the messages on your phone...are they saved FOREVER? Is everything recorded even if you happen to delete it?

So anyway maybe people are looking at this saving business the wrong way. When Jesus saves, He does it forever, cos He keeps our souls in heaven where thieves cannot steal or rust destroy. But when man saves, he only sees the here and now on earth and stuff happens to us in between.

I very much doubt that what man claims or calls saved is really what Jesus meant...becuase anyone whos followed Jesus knows in themselves we are works in progress.

Also I think its kinda to stop people coming up to the pastor or calling up the church all the time. Oh you got saved ok off you go...live your best christian life. I will tick the box next to your name. Next.

Im a bit sceptical about that. maybe it had good intentions but it doesnt quite work that way, and reducing things down to slogans is like well WWJD?

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
You proved long ago, despite saying you do not judge people's motives, that that is exactly what you do, since you have said people adopt the OSAS doctrine specifically so they can have a license to sin. When this FACT was pointed out to you, however, you ignored it.

Your assessment is people believe OSAS because they want to sin.

You have made that abundantly clear with all your rhetoric re: "license to sin."

If you are true to your word, you will denounce yourself as an anti-Christ, now.

Heh, something tells me you will not :giggle::geek:

On the other hand, you have given us permission to label you as such :D
Saying you don't judge peoples motives, and then some day whilst taking Disrespectful comments about your attitude you do, or being on the receiving end of having you faith disrespected you do,.this Hardly means your anti Christian. Nor does it mean because you have Judged a person's motives when you have that you don't try not to when you said you have, nor does it mean if you say you don't Judge people motives and you do that qualifies you to be a hiporcrit,

So when you can denounce your anti Christians here to let us know.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Saying you don't judge peoples motives, and then some day whilst taking Disrespectful comments about your attitude you do, or being on the receiving end of having you faith disrespected you do,. Hardly means your anti Christian. Nor does it mean because you have Judged a person's motives, that you don't try not to when you said you have, not does it mean if you say you don't Judge people motives and you do that qualifies you to be a hiporcrit,

So when you can denounce your anti Christians here to let us know.
He defined it as such, not me. Take it to him.

Also, saying people do something for a certain reason IS judging motive.

To say people adopt a doctrine so they can sin all they want judges motive.

I am sorry you cannot see the truth of that. Perhaps take that one to God :)

rogerg

Jul 13, 2021
esus said doing "all that your heavenly Father hath commanded you to do" is "unprofitable"...how much more "unprofitable" is merely thinking than the unprofitable "doing" Jesus spoke of?
Huh?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Can you name one Conditional Salvation person who thinks he can earn salvation?
The subject is OSAS. You have obviously made a statement without a shred of evidence to back it up. It's fine to have a difference of opinion on doctrines. That is not the issue. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. From what you've said so far, it seems that you are doing his job for him.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
LOL There's huge difference between a bit of sarcasm and the vitriol you OSAS folks spew constantly, friend. I know how to say Posthuman, although I ain't figured out what that means.
When a person finds that they are in a hole, the first thing they need to do is stop digging. Obviously you've yet to figure that out.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
He defined it as such, not me. Take it to him.

Also, saying people do something for a certain reason IS judging motive.

To say people adopt a doctrine so they can sin all they want judges motive.

I am sorry you cannot see the truth of that. Perhaps take that one to God :)
he's not here at the moment but I'm sure if he's asked correctly, he will answer better,. Most of the questions being asked to him have a motive of some sort, all questions have a motives of some sort even mine and yours. People do find an excuse to keep fulfilling there desires ,, like drug addicts remain drug addicts, or adulterers remain adulterers,. No doubt some of them think it's ok God will forgive me, they say I'll just have one more bit of adultery and then no more. Or I'll just carry on this argument once more,. Or I'll just push my luck once more. Or I'll just have my last fix and after that no more, God will understand.

These are all temptations too, you know what I'm talking about.

I'll just prove I'm right once more can get so prideful that it teaches the same as temptation which is pride I'm sure you know that. I've asked @Phoneman-777 a honest question and he answered honestly, Christians can makes mistakes and still be saved,. What @Phoneman-777 has said is none Christian won't realise there mistakes and preach there always saved, which is preaching a licence to sin with A doctrine called OSAS.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
he's not here at the moment but I'm sure if he's asked correctly, he will answer better,. Most of the questions being asked to him have a motive of some sort, all questions have a motives of some sort even mine and yours. People do find an excuse to keep fulfilling there desires ,, like drug addicts remain drug addicts, or adulterers remain adulterers,. No doubt some of them think it's ok God will forgive me, they say I'll just have one more bit of adultery and then no more. Or I'll just carry on this argument once more,. Or I'll just push my luck once more. Or I'll just have my last fix and after that no more, God will understand.

These are all temptations too, you know what I'm talking about.

I'll just prove I'm right once more can get so prideful that it teaches the same as temptation which is pride I'm sure you know that. I've asked @Phoneman-777 a honest question and he answered honestly, Christians can makes mistakes and still be saved,. What @Phoneman-777 has said is none Christian won't realise there mistakes and preach there always saved, which is preaching a licence to sin with A doctrine called OSAS.
He specifically said people believe OSAS so they can sin. He talks about this license to sin a LOT.

If you missed that, you have not been paying attention to his posts.

At the same time, he condemned judging people by motive.

He has not been treated unfairly by what I said.

But it does seem you are speaking wrongly to me.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
He specifically said people believe OSAS so they can sin. He talks about this license to sin a LOT.

If you missed that, you have not been paying attention to his posts.

At the same time, he condemned judging people by motive.
did my last post not say that people can do that ?

Do you have to specifically say, people will believe OSAS so they will sin, it can be said as people will believe they are always saved and carry on to sin believing it's ok because there always saved, it's no different,. And how. Do you know that people don't listen to temptation that says your always saved it's ok to sin. ? I have herd on quite a few occasions people preach I'm OSAS and my future sins are forgiven, I'll find a link elsewhere. Because I really don't want to up-cast here and mention sombodies previous sin. There still a member here.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
did my last post not say that people can do that ?

Do you have to specifically say, people will believe OSAS so they will sin, it can be said as people will believe they are always saved and carry on to sin believing it's ok because there always saved, it's no different,. And how. Do you know that people don't listen to temptation that says your always saved it's ok to sin. ? I have herd on quite a few occasions people preach I'm OSAS and my future sins are forgiven, I'll find a link elsewhere. Because I really don't want to up-cast here and mention sombodies previous sin. There still a member here.
Honestly, I don't know what you are on about aside from trying to defend
someone who does the very thing he says makes anyone else an anti-Christ.

Because he certainly did not say it as if it applied to himself, when it does.

Why? Because judging motive is what he condemned and what he does.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Honestly, I don't know what you are on about aside from trying to defend
someone who says the very thing he does makes anyone else an anti-Christ.
he's a Christian that's why. All tho because your engaged with a disagreement with him, and salvation has been challenged it may feal as if he is against Christians but he's not,

Rev 3:5 is the one of the clearest verses that says we can never lose our salvation, but some doctrines take that to mean all of our sins (past, present and future) would have to have been forgiven the moment we believed in Christ, that some future sin could not condemn us to Hell.

Last edited:

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Then it goes one step further where OSAS preaches my future sins are forgiven no matter what

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
I asked that Christian and said do you need to repent he said no

Dec 15, 2021
The doctrine of OSAS is not a problem FOR THE 'sheep', it is a problem because of the lambs.

We have those who learn the words of God as God tells us to learn them, so by the time they 'are saved', they are truly saved.

Then we have those who learn the WORDS OF MAN being taught through CONCLUSIONS learned from the words of God and THOSE THEY TEACH NEVER LEARN Gods TRUTH by the words of God AS GOD TELLS US TO TEACH because the sinful flesh 'not needing or wanting any more'.

So everyone can argue all day long it is this, and it is that, but all it is, is NOT TEACHING as we are told to teach and HAVE BEEN WARNED AGAINST TEACHING IN SUCH A MANNER.

WHAT EXACTLY DO PEOPLE BELIEVE 'THE DOCTRINES OF MAN' MEAN????? TAKING GODS WORDS AND NOT TEACHING THEM GODS WAYS. EXAMPLE OSAS PRE TRIB RAP THE DEAD DON'T RISE 'TILL LATER'. everything MAN CONCLUDES that is not written.

People who come here MOSTLY have a loving desire to be close to God and ALREADY KNOW and hopefully ALREADY HAVE learned the words of God chapter by chapter and verse by verse and read and studied the entire Bible that way, so they UNDERSTAND GODS TRUTH.

THE PROBLEM is TEACHING THOSE WHO KNOW NO BETTER OSAS because THEY NEVER HAVE THE NEED TO GO AND READ ALL THE WORDS OF GOD AS GOD TELLS US THEY NEED TO BE READ

SO THEY END UP WITH A DEAD FAITH BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORDS OF GOD SAY SO THEY MAKE UP THEIR OWN RELIGION.

THAT ISN'T ON THEM, IT IS ON THOSE WHO TEACH OSAS TO THOSE IT SHOULDN'T ever be taught to.

SINCE SO MANY CHRISTIANS FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES 'IS IT OR ISN'T IT' the EWES only hear that IT IS. And we all know human nature says get the most by doing the least.

SO it is those who teach WHAT IS not WRITTEN and do so IN A MANNER SPECIFICALLY NAMED as a way NOT to teach IT (because it becomes A DOCTRINE OF MAN WHEN TAUGHT THAT WAY AS IT IS A CONCLUSION)

that need to heed the warnings that YOU ARE responsible for those you TEACH the doctrines of men OPPOSED TO WHAT IS WRITTEN.

IT IS CASTING A STUMBLING BLOCK.

How do we deal with the words of God?

Matthew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

NEVER ONCE IT MAY BE CONCLUDED, OR HERE IS WHAT IS REALLY MEANT, OR THIS IS HIDDEN but not written.

IF OSAS SHOULD EVER BE SPOKEN ABOUT OR TAUGHT OR DEBATED THEN

SHOW US WHERE IT IS WRITTEN BY GOD TO TEACH SUCH A DOCTRINE. DID JESUS TEACH IT? DID PAUL TEACH IT? DO THE THOUSAND 'IFS' TEACH IT? DO THE WATCH OUT OR YOU WILL BE CUT OFFS TEACH IT?

BUT MAN DOES. SO THEN THE LITTLE EWE PICKS UP TO READ THE BIBLE AND THERE ARE IFS ALL OVER THE PLACE. WE ARE MADE TO LOOK LIKE LIARS

ALL BECAUSE OF THE DOCTRINE OF MAN.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM. THAT IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM. ALL THE REST IS BALONEY SANDWICHES.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
he's a Christian that's why. All tho because your engaged with a disagreement with him,
and salvation has been challenged it may feal as if he is against Christians but he's not,
Oh, I see. So all those he broad brushes are not Christians, and that is how you justify defending him? Shameful.

AND, it still leaves the FACT that he is the one who said those who judge motives are anti-Christs.

While he goes around judging the motives of others. Repeatedly. Ad nauseum, even.

Month after month. Year after year.

Bye for now.

Aug 3, 2019
You proved long ago, despite saying you do not judge people's motives, that that is exactly what you do, since you have said people adopt the OSAS doctrine specifically so they can have a license to sin. When this FACT was pointed out to you, however, you ignored it. Your assessment is people believe OSAS because they want to sin. You have made that abundantly clear with all your rhetoric re: "license to sin."
"Judging motive" is saying "he doesn't keep the law because he's not saved" - judging destiny is saying "he's definitely going to hell". I've never said either.

When the Conditional Salvation crowd claims people want a OSAS License to Sin so they can keep on sinning, it doesn't mean we think they're lost - it means we think they're ignorant -- due to having been taught wrong teachings by wrong teachers. God winks at that ignorance, but He's not gonna keep winking forever.
If you are true to your word, you will denounce yourself as an anti-Christ, now. Heh, something tells me you will not :giggle::geek: On the other hand, you have given us permission to label you as such :D
Since I don't just motives or eternal destinies, I'll thank you to simply call me Phoneman-777 :)

BTW, how many of your OSAS License to Sin crowd members have you ever deemed worthy of the title "Antichrist" for accusing us of trying to earn salvation? ;)

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Oh, I see. So all those he broad brushes are not Christians, and that is how you justify defending him? Shameful.

AND, it still leaves the FACT that he is the one who said those who judge motives are anti-Christs.

While he goes around judging the motives of others. Repeatedly. Ad nauseum, even.

Month after month. Year after year.

Bye for now.
I understand you feal threatened, let it go I know you can, I know he's hurting to because he feels threatened, many Christians do, feal threatened on this topic. So anyhow 😞 I'm not against you,

All that's going to happen if we don't let go is the fire gets fuel and the matter gets esculated.

We need to remind are Christian brothers and sisters right now including @Phoneman-777 how much Jesus loves them. Including you sister ☺️

Aug 3, 2019
The subject is OSAS. You have obviously made a statement without a shred of evidence to back it up. It's fine to have a difference of opinion on doctrines. That is not the issue. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. From what you've said so far, it seems that you are doing his job for him.
Let's get something straight, friend - if we're the accuser of the brethren for saying no one needs a license to do something unless they plan to do it, then you guys are doubly worthy of the same opprobrium, seeing that our position - that choice, not works, is what determines whether we are saved or not - precisely lines up with Scripture.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
"Judging motive" is saying "he doesn't keep the law because he's not saved" - judging destiny is saying "he's definitely going to hell". I've never said either.

When the Conditional Salvation crowd claims people want a OSAS License to Sin so they can keep on sinning, it doesn't mean we think they're lost - it means we think they're ignorant -- due to having been taught wrong teachings by wrong teachers. God winks at that ignorance, but He's not gonna keep winking forever.
Since I don't just motives or eternal destinies, I'll thank you to simply call me Phoneman-777 :)

BTW, how many of your OSAS License to Sin crowd members have you ever deemed worthy of the title "Antichrist" for accusing us of trying to earn salvation? ;)
why is it wrong to judge a motive ?, Could you explain ? Or why don't you judge motives