When will you get married?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What is the best answer to the question- when will you get married?

• How about you? When will you get divorced?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • How about you? When will you die?

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • It's none of your business

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Tomorrow but you are not invited

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • In God's perfect time

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • I will never get married

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Is that a rhetorical question?

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Why don't you google the answer?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • When I am ready.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Do I look like I care about getting married? Stop asking stupid questions.

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
C

countrygirl315

Well said !

K

kros

As soon as the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh shows up. But for now, the search continues...lol

T

ToniB

Yes, God is taking his time with this. It's been 300 years (lol).

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Maybe tomorrow, depends on if there's anyone in my man trap...

May 14, 2017
If you miss God's perfect best does He have a second best, than third etc?

Also I think the church should have more single mixers or even match making!

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Day 534 still No one in the man trap.. I'm beginning to think this is a bad idea.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
What bait are you using? The bait depends on what breed you are trying to catch.

For me the appropriate bait would probably be an i7 processor and 16 gigs Ram. But I can feel safe telling you that because you are much too far away to trap me.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
What bait are you using? The bait depends on what breed you are trying to catch.

For me the appropriate bait would probably be an i7 processor and 16 gigs Ram. But I can feel safe telling you that because you are much too far away to trap me.
Don't be so sure.... you don't know where all I have traps set.... but no fear .. you're too rich for my blood lol I was using bacon as bait.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Too rich? I work at a fast-food factory.

I suppose it's just as well. Bacon would not be a sufficient bait for me.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Well ain't we fancy ? Lol
*takes my trap and bacon elsewhere

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I have no idea, how ever if anyone is interested Im totally available.
Im 32 single, looking for work. Over 6 years Volunteer experiance,
I sing, dance, cook, do impersonations, tell jokes, I do photography.
I love to travel. I play computer games, I sit up all night listening to other peoples problems,
counsel, I wanna continue my bag pipe lessons, continue my corrispondence course, for a bachelor of Ministry.
I am a certified forklift and reach truck, operator, I am a certified heavy equipment operator,
I have my leadership certification, I have my emergancy first aid, and standard first aid.

I've thought about becoming an investor to get off social assistance, event planner, starting my own business.....
Im working on finding a job as a heavy equipment operator. I have been a born again Christian since 2006.

I don't drink alcohol at all, I dont smoke at all, I dont do illegal drugs at all. I dont gamble at all, I do not have any tattoos.
I am an Independant Fundamental baptist. I was Diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome (high functioning autism)
I work with microsoft word, and excel. I've volunteered in food banks, habitat for humanity and a blood bank, donated about $2,800.00 to charity in a 4 year period. I have about 4 volunteer appreciation certificates, volunteered working with people with mental and physical disabilities.

I've tried joining the army to get off social assistance, I would love to get paid for my labour, and work for a living.
I hate being alone. I love making people laugh, Good with time management, organization, critical thinking, planning,

Here is what I am looking for.
A woman who loves Jesus and puts him first,
follows the same faith, traditional ana baptist doctrine,
(baptist, mennonite, amish etc...)
20-35 although preferably 20-25.
Some one who wants to be a stay at home mom, and wants a big family,
does not drink, does not smoke, does not do drugs, does not gamble, does not have tattoos,
I can be a little flexable, how ever this is what I am going for.
family oriented. I want 6- 12 kids, but I would be happy with what ever God gives us.

easy going, loyal, friendly, kind, compassionate, faithful.
(like myself)

If your interested feel fee to send me a private message.

W

Wild

Never. Too short to post so let me expound on that. Never ever.