S
Sherril
Guest
When life seems like were getting no where Trust God
When were feeling weak God is our strength
When our backs seem up against the wall God is our focus
When our heart may be breaking God is the healer
Do not fear for God is near
Do not lose Hope For God is enough
Do know how much He loves you
Psalm 16:1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalm 52:8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
Love in Christ Sherril.......
When were feeling weak God is our strength
When our backs seem up against the wall God is our focus
When our heart may be breaking God is the healer
Do not fear for God is near
Do not lose Hope For God is enough
Do know how much He loves you
Psalm 16:1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalm 52:8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
Love in Christ Sherril.......