When your workplace supports LGBTQ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 8, 2019
Hey everyone, so I’ve just experienced something VERY uncomfortable at work. My managers are handing out lanyards to our employees to wear for pride month. I DO NOT support LGBTQ or PRIDE month at all. I didn’t wear it, instead I hid it. If they keep asking me then I’ll just have to tell them kindly, that I’m a Christian and a follower of Yeshua Jesus and I believe in the Bible. I’m sorry but I will NOT disrespect my Heavenly Father. My salvation is more important than my job and if it means I have to quit then I will. I feel like this is a test. I have faith in my Heavenly Father and will let the Holy Spirit guide me to say the right things...carefully. What are your thoughts on this brother’s and sisters in Christ? Bless you all 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

U

UnderGrace

Hey everyone, so I’ve just experienced something VERY uncomfortable at work. My managers are handing out lanyards to our employees to wear for pride month. I DO NOT support LGBTQ or PRIDE month at all. I didn’t wear it, instead I hid it. If they keep asking me then I’ll just have to tell them kindly, that I’m a Christian and a follower of Yeshua Jesus and I believe in the Bible. I’m sorry but I will NOT disrespect my Heavenly Father. My salvation is more important than my job and if it means I have to quit then I will. I feel like this is a test. I have faith in my Heavenly Father and will let the Holy Spirit guide me to say the right things...carefully. What are your thoughts on this brother’s and sisters in Christ? Bless you all 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

It is ubiquitous :(
I hear you

The Lord will give you strength and people will notice how you stand by your principles and faith and some will even come and seek you out and want to know more, some will slander you, but that is just part of the veil that covers their eyes sadly.

K

Karraster

Hi BelovedchildofAbbaFather, were you given any warning at all, or did they just hand em out and say put this on? I admire your stance and know it's got to be a bit scary. Years ago I quit an employer because she asked me to lie for her if a customer questioned something. I've no regrets, it's on the list of good decisions in my life. I think you will one day look back on this, be so glad you made the right decision. Maybe it won't cost you your job, but if it eventually does something better is waiting.

Our world is rapidly dividing into and as good propagandists know, if you make the enemy seem bigger than he is, some people will feeled defeated and give up/give in. I've noticed something interesting for a good long while now and especially in the last year...the search engines are rigged and biased in favor of the enemy. If that sounds crazy to anyone, just take a few minutes and test it. For example when I read your OP, I googled " illegal to force christians to promote lgbt" What I got page after page of lgbt being discriminated against. I reworded, used less words, multiple times, all I could get was the opposite of what I asked for. This happens on other topics as well. My point is this, scripture tells us that when the enemy is defeated, we will look narrowly upon him (like we can hardly believe how small he is) and say, "Is this the man that decieved nations?" He only has as much power as we give him. They're trying to make it look like everyone supports gays and that's just not true.

May 8, 2019
Hi BelovedchildofAbbaFather, were you given any warning at all, or did they just hand em out and say put this on? I admire your stance and know it's got to be a bit scary. Years ago I quit an employer because she asked me to lie for her if a customer questioned something. I've no regrets, it's on the list of good decisions in my life. I think you will one day look back on this, be so glad you made the right decision. Maybe it won't cost you your job, but if it eventually does something better is waiting.

Our world is rapidly dividing into and as good propagandists know, if you make the enemy seem bigger than he is, some people will feeled defeated and give up/give in. I've noticed something interesting for a good long while now and especially in the last year...the search engines are rigged and biased in favor of the enemy. If that sounds crazy to anyone, just take a few minutes and test it. For example when I read your OP, I googled " illegal to force christians to promote lgbt" What I got page after page of lgbt being discriminated against. I reworded, used less words, multiple times, all I could get was the opposite of what I asked for. This happens on other topics as well. My point is this, scripture tells us that when the enemy is defeated, we will look narrowly upon him (like we can hardly believe how small he is) and say, "Is this the man that decieved nations?" He only has as much power as we give him. They're trying to make it look like everyone supports gays and that's just not true.
Hey Karraster, I didn’t get any warnings they were just passing them out. As soon as I received mine I looked at it and felt my stomach turn. There wasn’t a BIG colorful pride flag on it but the lettering was rainbow 🌈 and they were handing them out for us to wear for pride month. Most of my coworkers were wearing them and didn’t seem bothered by it. One of the managers there asked me if I got one and if I was going to wear it so I just played it off and said “yeah I’ll wear it” but I didn’t. Father please forgive me 🙏🏽 I pray for them and that God will guid them and lead them to salvation. I pray that He sets them free from their bondage of sin and that they can humble themselves and ask the Heavenly Father for forgiveness and repent from that lifestyle. Father I pray that you touch their hearts and turn their hearts of stone into hearts of flesh and that you open their eyes so they may see and open their ears so that they hear your voice. Thank you Father in Jesus name I pray. Amen 🙏🏽❤

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I used to work for an organisation that got restructured and touted PRIDE as one of their values, and i just gave them feedback that PRIDE is a wrong value to have. We ought to have Humilty, or Kindness.

I noticed later that pride did get dropped in all their marketing paraphenalia.

So even though I left, they took notice of what I said.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Play the game that Marxists (the un-Godly) play
1> most definitely pray for guidance and faith from our Commander-In-Chief Jesus
2> learn to use their politics against them …

The UN Declaration of Human Rights (I presume that the U.S.A. is a signatory to this)
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 2
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration
, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or
territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Article 18
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief,
and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Article 19
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression;
this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Article 23
1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.

There is plenty of anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation that a Christian legal service can use to your
support and advantage.

M

Miri

Diversity in the work place is one thing, but forcing someone else’s lifestyle and values
on you is a different matter.

Would they expect everyone to wear a lanyard with a cross at Easter with John 3 v 16
written on it.

Or would they force everyone to stop eating pork during Ramadan and fast from sun
up to sun down.

It sounds to me like they are trying too hard to be inclusive and are ending up
being discriminatory.

Discriination can be active or via association. Forcing people to wear
gay pride colours is discrimination against a number of religions who do not believe
it is right. It also discriminates against straight people who have no interest in that
lifestyle. Would they force the LGBT community to dress and act straight for a month.

M

Miri

Hey just another thought, maybe you can wear it but make a big thing out of it being
a symbol of God’s promises! I hate the way the rainbow has been hijacked.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Hey just another thought, maybe you can wear it but make a big thing out of it being
a symbol of God’s promises! I hate the way the rainbow has been hijacked.
I've seen some of my Christian friends with the pride flag on there profile saying I dont support prideful people but I do support the Noahdic Covenant. As they say Pride comes before the fall which I'm sure that term is no longer acceptable anymore

S

Susanna

I used to work for an organisation that got restructured and touted PRIDE as one of their values, and i just gave them feedback that PRIDE is a wrong value to have. We ought to have Humilty, or Kindness.

I noticed later that pride did get dropped in all their marketing paraphenalia.

So even though I left, they took notice of what I said.
Pretty much the same thing as going to a gay wedding, you’ll make a difference to the people buried in their sins.

U

UnderGrace

I've seen some of my Christian friends with the pride flag on there profile saying I dont support prideful people but I do support the Noahdic Covenant. As they say Pride comes before the fall which I'm sure that term is no longer acceptable anymore
Very interesting and strange supporting the Noahdic Covenant especially when thinks of the political implications.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Very interesting and strange supporting the Noahdic Covenant especially when thinks of the political implications.
Hmmm not sure I follow. Being Christian in general has political and societal implications. I think the intent is to celebrate what rainbow actually stands for instead of sinful pride

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Well said! And this should be every believers stand.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hey Karraster, I didn’t get any warnings they were just passing them out. As soon as I received mine I looked at it and felt my stomach turn. There wasn’t a BIG colorful pride flag on it but the lettering was rainbow 🌈 and they were handing them out for us to wear for pride month. Most of my coworkers were wearing them and didn’t seem bothered by it. One of the managers there asked me if I got one and if I was going to wear it so I just played it off and said “yeah I’ll wear it” but I didn’t. Father please forgive me 🙏🏽 I pray for them and that God will guid them and lead them to salvation. I pray that He sets them free from their bondage of sin and that they can humble themselves and ask the Heavenly Father for forgiveness and repent from that lifestyle. Father I pray that you touch their hearts and turn their hearts of stone into hearts of flesh and that you open their eyes so they may see and open their ears so that they hear your voice. Thank you Father in Jesus name I pray. Amen 🙏🏽❤
More and more things like this are going to happen in order to weed out Christians. Then we will be accused of hate crimes because our faith. We were told that this Gay explosion would happen and that God is allowing it to happen because of the reasons mentioned in Romans 1:18-32. The scripture states that "God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. The scripture goes on to say:

"For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

I believe that this is why we are seeing this explosion of LGBTQ in these last days.

U

UnderGrace

Hmmm not sure I follow. Being Christian in general has political and societal implications. I think the intent is to celebrate what rainbow actually stands for instead of sinful pride
Oh boy, sorry I misread I thought the people with the pride rainbow supported the Noahide Laws, these laws have been passed in the US a few years back.

Now I reread and understand what you have written :)

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Oh boy, sorry I misread I thought the people with the pride rainbow supported the Noahide Laws, these laws have been passed in the US a few years back.

Now I reread and understand what you have written :)
Ah no prob :)

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
MY LITTLE PONY introduces lesbian couple for children to watch and accept …
In an upcoming episode of Mt Little Pony the show will feature a lesbian pony couple:
Aunt Lofty and Aunt Holiday -
"Diversity and representation are important for kids for so many reasons, and it's my first priority on everything I work on,"
said writer and producer, Michael Vogel.
"I think it's fantastic that we can show that what truly defines a family is love - that, to me, is the core of My Little Pony,"
added Nicole Debuc, one of the showrunners.

1560673069278.png

R

Rasputin_OZ

Play the game that Marxists (the un-Godly) play
1> most definitely pray for guidance and faith from our Commander-In-Chief Jesus
2> learn to use their politics against them …

The UN Declaration of Human Rights (I presume that the U.S.A. is a signatory to this)
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 2
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration
, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or
territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Article 18
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief,
and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Article 19
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression;
this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Article 23
1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.

There is plenty of anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation that a Christian legal service can use to your
support and advantage.
obviously Austrailia doesn't count as Israel Folou sacked for posting his beleifs on Instagram