When?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Is God the Creator of life?
When does life begin?
When is it ok, with God, to murder? ..... In utero?.... Post utero?....less than 1 second to 120 years old????.....
Why would ANY Christian make such a statement? How could ANY Christian be that ignorant of God?

E

eternally-gratefull

It does not matter if life begins when the two unite and become one cell, or when God breaths life into the baby at birth

its still murder

take your life, if your parents decided you were not welcome, would it matter if they did it before you were born by killing the fetus and sucking it out of the womb, or did it the moment you were born?

you still would cease to exist.

P

pottersclay

According to the word of God everything has been purposed for a reason. God does not create out of random.
Our lives were purposed before the foundations of the earth were established.
Hard to wrap our minds around this but God created the future and history both together for he is the beginning and end.

Mar 28, 2016
Yes God is Light but the only thing that entered was his breath, let there be light was the oldest star in our galaxy has been around since the beginning before the formation of the Milky Way where earth is and as well was formless and void.

Yes on a symbolic level as you mentioned might have something there

I would think in a literal sense also. let there be; and the invisible presence of God filled the earth for the first three days . The literal represents the unseen eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18) It never become it.

When Moses was in the presence of the Lord on Mount Sanai .The Holy Spirit revealed his presence it left a temporal glow on Moses a light teach others how to walk by faith, the unseen eternal . Moses wore a mask to show the glory is hidden .In the new order the temporal source sun and moon will be under the feet of His bride never to appear forever more .

One idea is that before mankind chose to do the will of a creature seen called a serpent. They lost the glory like that of Moses and they saw they were naked exposing there nakedness when the light had departed. They covered it with the temporal seen rudiments of this world exposing the glory had departed .

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
I would think in a literal sense also. let there be; and the invisible presence of God filled the earth for the first three days . The literal represents the unseen eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18) It never become it.

When Moses was in the presence of the Lord on Mount Sanai .The Holy Spirit revealed his presence it left a temporal glow on Moses a light teach others how to walk by faith, the unseen eternal . Moses wore a mask to show the glory is hidden .In the new order the temporal source sun and moon will be under the feet of His bride never to appear forever more .

One idea is that before mankind chose to do the will of a creature seen called a serpent. They lost the glory like that of Moses and they saw they were naked exposing there nakedness when the light had departed. They covered it with the temporal seen rudiments of this world exposing the glory had departed .
I always like to ask people how many times did God create light and everybody always says "Once".
But the answer is actually twice. On day one God created His light and on day four God created the Sun. The moon doesn't have light on its own but like Satan can only copy the Son the moon copies the Sun. God gave me a revelation once and showed me His light once at a service in church one day. The only reason we can see anything at all is because of the light of God. We wouldn't be able to see the sun, the moon, the trees, colors or anything else we see from wake up in the morning to the time we go to bed every day.
That is how dependent we are on God.

Mar 28, 2016
I always like to ask people how many times did God create light and everybody always says "Once".
But the answer is actually twice. On day one God created His light and on day four God created the Sun. The moon doesn't have light on its own but like Satan can only copy the Son the moon copies the Sun. God gave me a revelation once and showed me His light once at a service in church one day. The only reason we can see anything at all is because of the light of God. We wouldn't be able to see the sun, the moon, the trees, colors or anything else we see from wake up in the morning to the time we go to bed every day.
I would agree .But the first light I do not thing was created but rather revealed. .I see it more he entered the picture as the light of earth. And not the light of the heavens . In a way as the canvas the media .A picture worth all the words.

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
I would agree .But the first light I do not thing was created but rather revealed. .I see it more he entered the picture as the light of earth. And not the light of the heavens . In a way as the canvas the media .A picture worth all the words.
Yes I agree. Being revealed sounds a bit more realistic.

Mar 28, 2016
I would agree .But the first light I do not thing was created but rather revealed. .I see it more he entered the picture as the light of earth. nd not the light of the heavens . In a way as the canvas the media .The back ground of a picture worth all the words.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I am a man, so I will never condemn any woman for having one.
Many do it out of sheer terror and panic. These often feel a deep sense of regret and guilt for the rest of their lives. We need to pray for them and let them know that Jesus loves them and wants to give them a brand new start.

2 Corinthians 5
5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
5:18 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Mar 28, 2016
I found this of interest, especially the "Description" area and the PDF material there.

That would seem to fall into Colossians 2 category of some people.

Some people enjoy acting as if they are humble and love to worship angels.They always talk about the visions they have seen. Don’t listen to them when they say you are wrong because you don’t do these things. It is so foolish for them to feel such pride, because it is all based on their own human ideas. Colossians 2:18

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Many do it out of sheer terror and panic. These often feel a deep sense of regret and guilt for the rest of their lives. We need to pray for them and let them know that Jesus loves them and wants to give them a brand new start.

2 Corinthians 5
5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
5:18 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Good morning and AMEN..thanks for your understanding...