Where’s the aussies? Oi oi oi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I don't know about that - Queensland always on the news for extreme weather events, flooding, rooves blown off,
giant hailstones, did I mention flooding …

Jun 11, 2018
I don't know about that - Queensland always on the news for extreme weather events, flooding, rooves blown off,
giant hailstones, did I mention flooding …
It floods here maybe every 5 years and it’s not bad like Brisbane. In fact it’s fun. You buy up lots of food and if u work over the road that’s blocked u miss work and all the school kids get a day or two off school till the river goes down. No biggy

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Just for our American and other friends
yes Prime Ministers do eat Vegemite !!

1529294217093.png

Former Prime Minister the Right Honourable Mr. Kevin Rudd

Jun 11, 2018
It floods here maybe every 5 years and it’s not bad like Brisbane. In fact it’s fun. You buy up lots of food and if u work over the road that’s blocked u miss work and all the school kids get a day or two off school till the river goes down. No biggy
You gotta remember the media love to sensationalise everything. I worked in media and they’re some of the biggest liars out.

Jun 11, 2018
Only at harvest time. Winter is pretty bare.
The most I know about Queensland is from the Weather Channel.
Haven’t you heard the old ads about Queensland? “Beautiful one day, perfect the next”. Lol and has the weather channel ever been reliable??? Well the Barossa sounds lovely. I’m hoping we’ll visit. What’s the best time of year to go?

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
September to October - Spring is best

This is taken from a hot air balloon ride I enjoyed last year courtesy of my children
I am over Sepptlesfield looking north-west towards Marananga.
You can just make out the famous Marananga Lutheran Church above the wooded area.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com

Another aerial view from the balloon - these are vineyards surrounding the world famous
Seppeltsfield Winery which has para liqueur ports going back to 1870+
only a $1,000 or so for a hundred year old very small bottle of vintage from 1914 or so.

Jun 11, 2018
September to October - Spring is best

This is taken from a hot air balloon ride I enjoyed last year courtesy of my children
I am over Sepptlesfield looking north-west towards Marananga.
You can just make out the famous Marananga Lutheran Church above the wooded area.
Oh cool. That’s good to know. Nice view. Sorry I have no pics to send I’m on my phone . I suppose that doesn’t matter but lol anyways . That must have been a great balloon ride. Are ur kids grown?

Jun 11, 2018

Another aerial view from the balloon - these are vineyards surrounding the world famous
Seppeltsfield Winery which has para liqueur ports going back to 1870+
only a $1,000 or so for a hundred year old very small bottle of vintage from 1914 or so.
I love port

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
People told me there were lots of aussies but as aussies would say I’m stuffed if I know where they are on here??? One said hi to me but I replied and got no answer. But was waiting for the influx of aussies to say gday but none so far?
G'Day Delightfulsoul.. There ya go a G'day from an Aussie.. Hope that fills the need for G'Days :)