where 2 or more are gathered in the name of Jesus, it shall be done.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laura_Dee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Laura_Dee

Guest
I am praying for my tax refund to get to me this week, so I can pay all my bills. Don't know exactly what the hold up is, but God knows I need my money!!! Amen... Can someone help me pray for this??!! Thank you.
 
I will help you sis. dear Lord, please put your blessings upon my sister and her household. help her Lord in her financial need. you know all of our needs Lord and I claim financial restoration for my sister Laura Dee. in Jesus name I pray, Amen. thank you father for hearing our prayers. blessed be the name of the Lord!
 
Thanks sis! I am double blessed to have you in my life, Your not only my Real blood sister, but you are a best friend and my sister in Christ too! I love you sis!!!! God bless
 
May God rest His favor on you dear sister. I am also needful here with auto immune disease and Typhoid without means to get to the doctor but I have the faith!
 
Kenyamissinary;bt8540 said:
May God rest His favor on you dear sister. I am also needful here with auto immune disease and Typhoid without means to get to the doctor but I have the faith!
so sorry to hear that. I pray that God has mercy on you and heals you. in Jesus name, amen.
 
shrimp;bt8533 said:
Same for us over here sister!
not quite sure what you mean but I pray Gods blessings over you. in Jesus name, amen.