where are manners?

  • Thread starter Thread starter simplyme_bekah
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Guest
Just came from a burger joint where the girl working practically threw money at me to make it to where I could get onion rings with my burgers and I was basically just normal friendly as in treating them like they were human beings. nothing out of the way special or nice just being a decent person with respect for my fellow man . I live in lake tahoe area. The girl told me that I was the nicest person she has dealt with all day. I find this to be so very very sad. She says most of the customers wanted free stuff then complained about the free stuff. Where.........did.......manners........go? I find this to be horribly wrong and just well wrong. What is happening to the world that we live in where kindness and morals and manners have flew out the window???? I just dont get it. We have got to be at the end of times I swear. I am proud to have my Kings light shining brightly inside of me to where it spills over to other people. I looked at the girls and said "don't lose hope in humanity because there are tons of good people out there to match the rude ones" now I get the guys post where he said he just feels consumed with sadness for his fellow man and all the sin and darkness in the world. You know what I say to that....Gods light is here and its coming brighter then ever soon and its going to shine so brightly that it smothers the darkness. He truly IS our ONLY hope in this dark and fallen world. I thank you brothers and sisters in our Christ for being lights to shine for the ones trapped in the darkness of this world. Good job and I loveyas
 
Last edited:
You might want to edit that before the mods do. Swearing generally isn't approved of on Christian forums, y'know.

I agree, though. Our society emphasizes the self above all others. Disrespect is a consequence of that. Give ME, make ME, satisfy ME. Christians are meant to put others above ourselves.
 
ooops didnt mean to put the a word. how does one modify their post anyways?
 
I work in a restaurant, so i know what it is like to deal with annoying costumers. Many people tend to have the mentality that just because they are giving us their hard earned money then that somehow entitles them to be be rude to us and treat us like garbage.