Where are the current posts?/ I am new here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
It's eom and I can't find current posts. I'm new. Q--Do you think elections results are tampered with?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

If you go to the main page of Christian Chat, you will see a listing of all the forums,
such as Introductions, Bible Discussion Forum, Singles Forum, Miscellaneous, etc...
feel free to join in on any of the ongoing conversations :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
u

If you go to the main page of Christian Chat, you will see a listing of all the forums,
such as Introductions, Bible Discussion Forum, Singles Forum, Miscellaneous, etc...
feel free to join in on any of the ongoing conversations :)
Hi, Thx for welcome! Wow, you've inspired me to find a keen pic to use. I'm just confused, on some chats the dates aren't very current and all mixed up. On this forum I don't see any current posts. Can you clarify? TY.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hi, Thx for welcome! Wow, you've inspired me to find a keen pic to use. I'm just confused, on some chats the dates aren't very current and all mixed up. On this forum I don't see any current posts. Can you clarify? TY.
Some threads are old yet still active. Going into the subsection (Misc, Bible Discussion Forum, etc...) and checking out the threads on the front page is usually the best way to keep from bringing up old threads.
Also there are new post and new threads section on the main page (to the side for PCs and near the bottom on phones/tablets.
But looking at the dates of most recent posts in a thread can give you an idea if its active or not as well. Rather than the first posts.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You are welcome :) If you are on a computer, whether desktop or laptop, there is a sidebar you can cause to appear on the right hand side of the main page, beside the listing of forums, that will show the most latest posts and most newest topics, and who made them, with a link to that thread. Sometimes when I click one of those links, I am not taken to the very last (most current ) post, but then I just look at the page numbers, and go to the last page. Some threads have hundreds of page numbers! Going to the last page of any thread will always take you to where the most recently made posts in that thread are. They are always timestamped, and in order of posting. In any forum, the thread that was posted in last will always show at the top of the listing of threads, not counting the "stickied" threads at the top of each forum, that the mods have secured in place for the purpose of keeping those threads front and center due to the information they contain. Navigating this site is fairly easy :) I am sure you will find your way around comfortably in no time :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
When i first come into the forum.. I select the option at the top of the page [ What's new ] that gives me a page of the topics with the most recent posts.. In order of most recent..

I hope you can find this option.. And welcome to CC TabinRivCA :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
You are welcome :) If you are on a computer, whether desktop or laptop, there is a sidebar you can cause to appear on the right hand side of the main page, beside the listing of forums, that will show the most latest posts and most newest topics, and who made them, with a link to that thread. Sometimes when I click one of those links, I am not taken to the very last (most current ) post, but then I just look at the page numbers, and go to the last page. Some threads have hundreds of page numbers! Going to the last page of any thread will always take you to where the most recently made posts in that thread are. They are always timestamped, and in order of posting. In any forum, the thread that was posted in last will always show at the top of the listing of threads, not counting the "stickied" threads at the top of each forum, that the mods have secured in place for the purpose of keeping those threads front and center due to the information they contain. Navigating this site is fairly easy :) I am sure you will find your way around comfortably in no time :)
Thx very much for explaining, GBU!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
When i first come into the forum.. I select the option at the top of the page [ What's new ] that gives me a page of the topics with the most recent posts.. In order of most recent..

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I just accidentally learned how to copy a post and thx for this very helpful info!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Some threads are old yet still active. Going into the subsection (Misc, Bible Discussion Forum, etc...) and checking out the threads on the front page is usually the best way to keep from bringing up old threads.
Also there are new post and new threads section on the main page (to the side for PCs and near the bottom on phones/tablets.
But looking at the dates of most recent posts in a thread can give you an idea if its active or not as well. Rather than the first posts.
Hi, OK I will figure this out. Thx so much for the info!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It's eom and I can't find current posts. I'm new. Q--Do you think elections results are tampered with?
You been posting faster than a speeding bullet..........and you DON'T know where the current posts are?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
You been posting faster than a speeding bullet..........and you DON'T know where the current posts are?
No, and I'm still a little confused but I'll figure it out. You have no way of knowing this but 2 days ago I lost a beloved doggie of 10 yrs who is now enjoying the rewards of being a faithful loving companion in Heaven. This is the distraction the Lord & my son led me to, to distract from my grief. Sorry I'm sure I'll back off from this pace soon.

Aug 2, 2009
No, and I'm still a little confused but I'll figure it out. You have no way of knowing this but 2 days ago I lost a beloved doggie of 10 yrs who is now enjoying the rewards of being a faithful loving companion in Heaven. This is the distraction the Lord & my son led me to, to distract from my grief. Sorry I'm sure I'll back off from this pace soon.
Sorry for your loss. :cry: