Where Are You From?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015

As a Child of GOD when people ask you this question (Where are you from?) know how to respond to it. Don’t say, “I am from Cameroon or Canada or Germany or France or Italy or Britain or Nigeria or the United States of America or India or China or Philippines or Brazil or Israel etc.” No, don’t speak like that. Learn from JESUS CHRIST our LORD. HE said, “learn from me (Matthew 1:29).” When the Pharisees were wondering where JESUS CHRIST our LORD came from and were asking questions. HE said to them, “...I am from Above;... (John 8:23).” He didn’t say, “I am from Bethlehem or Galilee or Nazareth” but HE said, “I am from Above”. And the HOLY SPIRIT says, “... As JESUS is so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).”

Now you know where you come from.
You are from Above.
You are from Heaven.

So when someone asks you that where are you from? Boldly tell the person that you are from Above; that you are from Heaven. That should be your response. But when he/she ask you that which country are you from? Then you tell him/her your country whether Cameroon or Canada or Nigeria or USA or Germany or China or Kenya or Australia or Zambia or Belgium or Ghana or Mexico etc.

Learn from the LORD always and speak like HIM.
Thank You Precious HOLY SPIRIT for teaching us all things and bringing to our remembrance all what JESUS CHRIST our LORD has said.
All Glory and Honor be to GOD ALMIGHTY forever and ever in JESUS’ NAME. Amen!
JESUS is LORD.
Thanks.

J

joefizz

Somewhere.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
I am from Above.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
I am from Heaven.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
If you can use the Word of GOD to respond to people, you will shut the mouth of many of them. For example, look at a situation where a racist ask you where are you from? And you respond to him/her, "I am from Heaven." His/her mouth will be shut because of your response.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Know where you come from and know how to respond to others always. GOD'S WORD is SPIRIT and LIFE.