Where did the fouls of the air come from? The waters or the Earth?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 24, 2022
It doesn't. It starts out with a new week and new creations like the garden and animals from the ground that in first week came from the waters. Also no sealife are created in this second week because there was no need for new ones.
That's just your theory to suit your EVILution view and discredit the 7-day creation. Gen 2 is the same as Gen 1.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Gen 2 is the same as Gen 1.
No, it is not, not even remotely close.

Why are animals created before man in Gen 1 but man created before animals in Gen 2? Got an answer for that?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Everything that lives in the water, was made from the water in the beginning, and everything that moves on the face of the Earth, was made from the Earth.
But what were the fowls of the air made from? The waters beneath the firmament, the Earth, or both?
Regarding everything, God simply said "Let there be...." Hebrews 11:3 "By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible."

Feb 24, 2022
No, it is not, not even remotely close.

Why are animals created before man in Gen 1 but man created before animals in Gen 2? Got an answer for that?
You're relying on a false premise that the Garden of Eden is the whole world. Eden was like a lab which God set up to test Adam, and Adam was created OUTSIDE of it, and then he put Adam in it. At that point, all the plants and animals were ALREADY created, and they were spread out all over the earth. Gen 2:4 clearly stated, "this was the HISTORY of heaven and earth when they were created." In Gen. 2:19, God simply made replicas of those plants and animals as samples and bring them to Adam so Adam could meet ALL OF THEM and name them, otherwirse how could Adam travel all over the world butt naked and look for all of these species?

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
You're relying on a false premise that the Garden of Eden is the whole world.
Eden wasn't the whole world. You are inventing strawman fallacies.

Eden was like a lab which God set up to test Adam, and Adam was created OUTSIDE of it, and then he put Adam in it.
Which everyone knows. It did not exist yet in Gen 1 because it hadn't been planted yet.

In Gen. 2:19, God simply made replicas of those plants and animals as samples and bring them to Adam so Adam could meet ALL OF THEM and name them, otherwirse how could Adam travel all over the world butt naked and look for all of these species?
Never heard the "replica creations" theory before. I reject it as nonsense. Adam didn't name all animals around the world, only the ones God wanted in the garden with him.

You also didn't answer the question so answer it and don't change subjects:

Feb 24, 2022
Never heard the "replica creations" theory before. I reject it as nonsense. Adam didn't name all animals around the world, only the ones God wanted in the garden with him.

You also didn't answer the question so answer it and don't change subjects:

This IS the false premise. Man were not created before the animals, all the animals in Gen 1 were ALREADY created, God simply brought them to Adam so he could name them. How could Adam name them if they were not in the Garden? Got an answer for that? If "only the ones God wanted in the garden with him", then "only the ones" God made out of the ground. And by saying "only the ones" you actually admit that they ALREADY existed at that point.

Feb 24, 2022
Eden wasn't the whole world. You are inventing strawman fallacies.
Then why do you insist that Gen 2 was a separate account of creation?
Which everyone knows. It did not exist yet in Gen 1 because it hadn't been planted yet.
But Adam he had already created in Gen 1. In Gen 2 he just put him in the garden.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Then why do you insist that Gen 2 was a separate account of creation?
Because it was. The evidence shows it is.

But Adam he had already created in Gen 1. In Gen 2 he just put him in the garden.
No, in Gen 2 God created Adam then plants garden. God had already created people and plants etc in the first week of creation.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
This IS the false premise. Man were not created before the animals
Man is created before animals in the garden in Gen 2:

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Adam is created.

Gen 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Gen 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Gen 2:11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
Gen 2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
Gen 2:13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
Gen 2:14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
Gen 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Adam is alone, there are no animals in garden.

Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

God creates animals for Adam.

Gen 1 is very different.

Gen 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Animals are created before humans are!

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Man is created after animals but that isn't the case in Gen 2. Tradition is WRONG. Gen 2 is a different creation story after first week was over.

Feb 24, 2022
Because it was. The evidence shows it is.
There's no such evidence.
No, in Gen 2 God created Adam then plants garden. God had already created people and plants etc in the first week of creation.
That "people" was Adam. Only him. Roman 5:12, "through ONE MAN sin entered the world, and death through sin." There was nobody else created before him.
God creates animals for Adam.

Gen 1 is very different.
Those species were already created in Gen 1, in Gen 2:19 God simply brought those species to Adam instead of bringing Adam to those animals one by one, so he could name them, and His method was "forming them from the ground". Creation of Eden is NOT creation of universe. God just put what was ALREADY in the universe into Eden for a test run.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018

No, he has no answer for that. Not surprising in the least.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Not surprising you're speaking to yourself.

lol...fun for you to take a weak opportunity for an insult but the truth is I did it on purpose, a poetic/creative choice. Sorry you didn't realize that.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There isn't a harmonizing of them. There are two creation accounts.
There is only ONE creation account. Chapter 1 is the overview, and chapter 2 details the creation of man and woman. In chapter one God is simply Elohim. In chapter 2 He is YAHWEH Elohim (the LORD God) because of His relationship to man.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
There is only ONE creation account.

No, there are two. One is about the first week, and the second is about the first of the second week. Animals before man, and man before animals.....that is what all of you are ignoring because it proves your beliefs to be wrong. The sword of truth is that sharp!

Feb 24, 2022
lol...fun for you to take a weak opportunity for an insult but the truth is I did it on purpose, a poetic/creative choice. Sorry you didn't realize that.
I've already answered your question, in Gen 2:19 Adam wasn't created before the animal, Adam was brought into the garden before animals were brought into the garden, so Adam could meet them and name them. Those animals were not brand new species that weren't there before.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
I've already answered your question, in Gen 2:19 Adam wasn't created before the animal

Yes he was, read it for your self. He was ALONE, no animals.

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Feb 24, 2022
Yes he was, read it for your self. He was ALONE, no animals.

They were "brought unto Adam", into the Garden of Eden. Again, creation of Eden was NOT creation of the universe.

Mar 16, 2022
Then why are you complaining? Of course there was an 8th day, and a 9th day and a 10th and so on. They don't have to be mentioned. This is a argument from silence fallacy on your part.
I will go back to what you said: 8th day: man created. Creation was complete on the 6th day.
Yes! time carried on to new day, week, months years. I'm not denying that, you are picking and choosing only parts of what I am saying instead of looking at the whole.

So for that matter I know we can agree that we have an AWSOME creator and savior through Jesus. We can agree to disagree on how we look at Genesis. I believe the very breathed words of God in Genesis, He created ALL and I will continue to live my life for Him.

With this, I am not going to continue with what seems to be a round about argument.

Have a blessed day and a great weekend.

You said:
6th day- male and female created at same time
8th day- man created first, then animals, then a female is created

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
They were "brought unto Adam", into the Garden of Eden. Again, creation of Eden was NOT creation of the universe.

Scripture says God made animals using the verb tense "imperfect" meaning not a completed action. You are wrong.