I have 15 years witnessing communism coming into Latin America. Essencially it came because many seized power and it´s benefit$ to lead their life wherever they wanted but NOW, I see this involving nations, their economies, FREEDOM and credibility...
Today I came to Caracas. I received the free official newspaper the communist goverment spread on the subway, just to show they are "good enough" to keep on and, as any person could read, their official position is blaming USA and its agents or officials.
Will any US citizen like his/her people be named on conspirations and more lies?
I feel upset! I´m tired, so I decided to pray for justice: I want GOD to end this up soon, no matter the cost I had to pay.

Today I came to Caracas. I received the free official newspaper the communist goverment spread on the subway, just to show they are "good enough" to keep on and, as any person could read, their official position is blaming USA and its agents or officials.
Will any US citizen like his/her people be named on conspirations and more lies?
I feel upset! I´m tired, so I decided to pray for justice: I want GOD to end this up soon, no matter the cost I had to pay.

Attachments
Last edited: