Where do we get it?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
The only reason I wonder is because I grew up in the country. I've met many people who claimed they were born with a love for the country-until they actually came and tried to live in the country.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
The home I just left is 30 miles from a town of any size. There's no electric service. there are no utilities of any kind. The only reason I had access to any electricity is because I helped my caretaker put in a pelton wheel. Life is the country is great, but often harsh, even brutal at times. If you need an ambulance, or the police-expect an extremely long wait, if they can get there. Roads often slide out in the winter, and you might be homebound for weeks. I love living there, but got pneumonia, so I had to relocate to access reliable health care.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Growing up in California, I was sent back to my birth place in Missouri one summer while in my early teens. I bucked hay, plowed dharrowed and disked a few fields used a baack hoe, and lots of other things. I loved it, and the following summer i WENT BACK ON MY OWN STEAM TO DO SOME MORE.

When I was first convinced of our Lord by Hid very own Holy Spirit, my only thought was to go somewhere quitet so I went to th Rockies in the back woods and camped out to read the Word for my very first time. I did this for three summers and parts of some snowy falls. with a circuit of three states sharing tghe Word.

From here I traveled in many countries in Europe Asia Minor and dAsia sleeping out of doors, even in a traffic circle in Trieste, Italy, and on the shores of the Adriatic in the frontal park of the airport of Split, then Yugoslavia.

I really like the outdoors, but now comfort calls in my later years. I really enjoy that now. All blessings in Jsus, Yeshua.....

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
The home I just left is 30 miles from a town of any size. There's no electric service. there are no utilities of any kind. The only reason I had access to any electricity is because I helped my caretaker put in a pelton wheel. Life is the country is great, but often harsh, even brutal at times. If you need an ambulance, or the police-expect an extremely long wait, if they can get there. Roads often slide out in the winter, and you might be homebound for weeks. I love living there, but got pneumonia, so I had to relocate to access reliable health care.
The town we want to move to is a population of 2200 and you have to go 30 miles to find the nearest traffic light!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I guess if you want to live in a town that's in the country, then I hope you get to do that.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Not to this issue. It's a huge part of the problem.
Sometimes the Lord has us wait. It is not pleasant when this world is not our home. Maybe your heart is too set on moving to the country. What would be your ministry, when you got there? You are definitely in a valley and I will pray for you. :cool:

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Growing up in California, I was sent back to my birth place in Missouri one summer while in my early teens. I bucked hay, plowed dharrowed and disked a few fields used a baack hoe, and lots of other things. I loved it, and the following summer i WENT BACK ON MY OWN STEAM TO DO SOME MORE.

When I was first convinced of our Lord by Hid very own Holy Spirit, my only thought was to go somewhere quitet so I went to th Rockies in the back woods and camped out to read the Word for my very first time. I did this for three summers and parts of some snowy falls. with a circuit of three states sharing tghe Word.

From here I traveled in many countries in Europe Asia Minor and dAsia sleeping out of doors, even in a traffic circle in Trieste, Italy, and on the shores of the Adriatic in the frontal park of the airport of Split, then Yugoslavia.

I really like the outdoors, but now comfort calls in my later years. I really enjoy that now. All blessings in Jsus, Yeshua.....

Even though i'm older, I still like sleeping outside. Where I was living recently i'd have to hitchhike to get to town, and i'd sleep under a tree if it got dark before I could catch a ride home.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
If you love the country as opposed to the city, is that a God-given attribute? If you're good with animals, is that just a fluke or is that a gift from God? If you have natural abilities in a particular skill, Is that coincidence or is that planned?
It is God who gives all knowledge. It is also your desire. But... Where does your pure desire come from? We're not as original as we think. Yet, we are very original bc the almighty made us. Lol