Where does agnostisism lead?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EdC

Feb 18, 2017
This journey between a spiritual belief system and a logical one, betwixt faith and understanding, skeptism and biblical following....for those of us who struggle on a daily basis, where do we turn for comfort?

Is it a life here that happens just once? A life that it is molecules and atoms and cells and DNA and synapses that makes us, US, or is it all that plus a random happening that placed a spirit into a body in a womb in the place we were born?

If the latter, then how is a baby born with random spirituality in Afghanistan to a Muslim family less entitled to eternal life than a baby born to a Chritian family in Amerca or Europe.

Are the prayers of Muslims, Seeks and Hindus not heard whilst the prayers of Christians are?

When the Bible teaches us to worship no false God, is tht only the one we believe in?

When we look back through the past, see and understand that religious power has been used for centuries S polititac control mechanism over the populous, do we ignore it or take note and update?

When a 7 year old is told that the only way to eternal life and God is through being 'Born Again' and when that child spends decades trying to have a 'Born Again' experience that doesn't happen, is that once-a-child damned?

Is there a place for Agnostics in the debate or are the questions just too uncomfortable to be tollerated?

Mar 9, 2021
From Reading Your post, I noticed that your concept is based on a scientific association, biology, and a skepticism of the Spiritual Reality, as to what determine's consciousness.

Your other statementment's allude to confusion with who God could be, or treat's God as a Concept Abstract of truth:

1. If you visit Loc Gov, and look up the act's of pilate, you'll resource a document Called the Senatorial Dockett. Jesus Christ'S Ressurection's a Historical Fact.

as far as religion is concerned, religion is generally associated with spirit's however, each religion, Christianity not being a religion, reader's to each religious figure in their native language as demon.

if you haven't noticed all religious symbol's are meant to depict baphomet.
'
as far as agnosticism is Concerned, it's not a matter of whether or not God'S Existence can be proven, but what you know that Prove's it.

Concerning science, I would Encourage you to do a study on the Etymology and word origin science share's with it's genitive source Etymology, scilaece to realize all scientific concepts are plagiarized from satanism, as the word scilaece is the declensive etymology of the word laececraft.

as far as your spirit is concerned, you have one.

The brain is a motor control system that the spirit use's to use the body. nothing about consciousness the result of physical anatomy determines will.

Mar 9, 2021
From Reading Your post, I noticed that your concept is based on a scientific association, biology, and a skepticism of the Spiritual Reality, as to what determine's consciousness.

Your other statementment's allude to confusion with who God could be, or treat's God as a Concept Abstract of truth:

1. If you visit Loc Gov, and look up the act's of pilate, you'll resource a document Called the Senatorial Dockett. Jesus Christ'S Ressurection's a Historical Fact.

as far as religion is concerned, religion is generally associated with spirit's however, each religion, Christianity not being a religion, reader's to each religious figure in their native language as demon.

'
as far as agnosticism is Concerned, it's not a matter of whether or not God'S Existence can be proven, but what you know that Prove's it.

Concerning science, I would Encourage you to do a study on the Etymology and word origin science share's with it's genitive source Etymology, scilaece to realize all scientific concepts are plagiarized from satanism, as the word scilaece is the declensive etymology of the word laececraft.

The brain is a motor control system that the spirit use's to use the body. The concept of self-consciousness is what people refer to as the self, or person. to be contextually honest, the eletro-chemical reponse's in the body aren't a result of processe's but are reflexive the result of how a person is psychologically effected.

It's more complex then that but you have a spirit.

Mar 9, 2021
oh, and in the satanic infernal unholy quran, mohammed states that he fabricated the religion. all other religions have similar verses from their founder's.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
You asked " Where does agnosticism lead?" The answer is how willing is said agnostic is to the truth.
Also, and more importantly can said agnostic come to any truth without bias?
Personally , I do not believe in free will because all humanity have bias determined by what they experience.
Now the interesting thing about the Jesus factor is
Individuals do not have the intellect to" Believe in Christianity"
Its not a concept or theory
God determines who belongs to him
So Agnosticism leads to Christ if you are his to begin with
And if you are not Gods to begin with
You will become an atheist
Or " Humanist" both are absurd

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
... how is a baby born with random spirituality in Afghanistan to a Muslim family
less entitled to eternal life than a baby born to a Christian family in America or Europe.
Nobody is born "entitled" to eternal life. There are none righteous, no, not one.

Without faith it is impossible to please God, and there is only one way to Him and His Name is Jesus.

We are saved by grace through faith in His shed righteous blood for the propitiation of our sins.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020

'

The brain is a motor control system that the spirit use's to use the body. The concept of self-consciousness is what people refer to as the self, or person. to be contextually honest, the eletro-chemical reponse's in the body aren't a result of processe's but are reflexive the result of how a person is psychologically effected.

It's more complex then that but you have a spirit.
Uhh NO
And you know the afore post is nonsence
😀

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Where does agnosticism lead? Simple. A life without God who loved us and gave himself for us through Jesus Christ his son.

Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable. Another definition provided is the view that "human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify either the belief that God exists or the belief that God does not exist."

You will note that agnosticism is all about human reason. That is where agnostics go wrong. It is all in the mind for them. Whereas the scripture makes it clear that faith is the key, not human reason.

Can anyone prove that God exists? Yes through experience. I know, not I think, that my redeemer lives. Without experience you cannot prove that God exists. All you can offer is human reason and that is anyone's guess.

Usually those that say God does not exist say that because they don't want him to exist. If he does they will have to accept reality and that is one thing they want to avoid because reality means they no longer have control over everything. That is what pride does to you.

Finally, God is not rational. He is supernatural. The supernatural is never rational.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
oh, and in the satanic infernal unholy quran, mohammed states that he fabricated the religion. all other religions have similar verses from their founder's.
The real question here is

Who hurt you?
Why are you personally mad?
Whay can I do to help?

Jun 18, 2020
Where does agnosticism lead? Simple. A life without God who loved us and gave himself for us through Jesus Christ his son.

Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable. Another definition provided is the view that "human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify either the belief that God exists or the belief that God does not exist."

You will note that agnosticism is all about human reason. That is where agnostics go wrong. It is all in the mind for them. Whereas the scripture makes it clear that faith is the key, not human reason.

Can anyone prove that God exists? Yes through experience. I know, not I think, that my redeemer lives. Without experience you cannot prove that God exists. All you can offer is human reason and that is anyone's guess.

Usually those that say God does not exist say that because they don't want him to exist. If he does they will have to accept reality and that is one thing they want to avoid because reality means they no longer have control over everything. That is what pride does to you.

Finally, God is not rational. He is supernatural. The supernatural is never rational.
I like what u said - it also brought to mind a verse i vaguely remembered and thus looked up just now;
Romans 1:20
20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Mar 9, 2021
Uhh NO
😀
edc stated:

The difference between a spiritual belief system: context : religion: religious concept

a logical belief system: edc associated scientific concepts with logical beliefs as associated with a belief system, to rationalize what to understand about human life.

Islam is false: “I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

the monad: greek discuss; singularity.

The concept of a singularity is highly illogical, as I stated. He's asking which is true, and is basing that agnosticism has a basis in that neither has determined or proven anything, so why should anyone believe anything, to which I Provided Direct Evidence For God'S Ressurection BECAUSE IT Happened.

my response was based on, the fact science is derived from a babylonian concept, or the monad as linguistically, the word singularity is traced back to a babylonian word.

so, what do you mean by the afore post.

Mar 9, 2021
agnosticism is based on The Concept that no one Can Demonstrate God'S Existence except Himself. This is Refuted and Proven False On The Basis Of Any Direct Evidence for:

1. Jesus Christ and
2. Jesus Christ'S Ressurection.

Mar 9, 2021
Uhh NO
😀
you should'nt assume anything's nonsense as people think differently than you because of different expierience's. you must be gentle with your Word's. recklessness cause's aggression and hatred for something. His question might be sincere.

Mar 9, 2021
It lead's to an extreme skeptical attitude, Depression, and disatisfied Outlook and sampling thing's that confuse You more.

Start With Facts.

Jesus Loves you.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
Fact are facts and so far your posts
And the allegations in your posts are just silly
Non facts
Non sense

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
I will repeat

Who hurt you? What are you desiring to accomplish here?
And what sadness are you struggling with that brought you to this place

And can I help?

Mar 9, 2021
Fact are facts and so far your posts
And the allegations in your posts are just silly
Non facts
Non sense
A Fact is Something that is Simply Substantiated when asserted, by Something that Proves it.

I'm Bored, I Think I'M Going To Go Calculate Riemannian manifold Equation'S.l, that's fun! :geek:

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
This journey between a spiritual belief system and a logical one, betwixt faith and understanding, skeptism and biblical following....for those of us who struggle on a daily basis, where do we turn for comfort?

Is it a life here that happens just once? A life that it is molecules and atoms and cells and DNA and synapses that makes us, US, or is it all that plus a random happening that placed a spirit into a body in a womb in the place we were born?

If the latter, then how is a baby born with random spirituality in Afghanistan to a Muslim family less entitled to eternal life than a baby born to a Chritian family in Amerca or Europe.

Are the prayers of Muslims, Seeks and Hindus not heard whilst the prayers of Christians are?

When the Bible teaches us to worship no false God, is tht only the one we believe in?

When we look back through the past, see and understand that religious power has been used for centuries S polititac control mechanism over the populous, do we ignore it or take note and update?

When a 7 year old is told that the only way to eternal life and God is through being 'Born Again' and when that child spends decades trying to have a 'Born Again' experience that doesn't happen, is that once-a-child damned?

Is there a place for Agnostics in the debate or are the questions just too uncomfortable to be tollerated?
Hello EdC, welcome to CChat :)

I believe that you are able to ask questions like the ones above here at CChat (though the Intro Board is not the best place to do so). I don't have time to answer any of them of right now, but I hope to return later today and will do so then (Dv).

~Deut

luigi

Dec 6, 2015

There are many different perspectives on what Christianity means; the vast majority of which today are at total odds with what Christianity was in the early first century.
In the gospels Jesus describes they who love their neighbor as those who do the will of God, while they who do not love their neighbor do not the will of God. The individuals who love their neighbors include many who are not Christians, as in the case of the Samaritan in Luke 10, and the sheep in Matthew 25. The individuals who do not love their neighbors include many who profess faith in God as in the case of the priest and Rabbi in Luke 10, and also include many in Matthew 7:22-23 who will have believed themselves to have been Christians, to whom Christ will inform that He never knew them.