Where in the BIBLE DOES the sole have everlasting life ???????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Since the eternal has always existed, why would someone who is eternal need to be resurrected? And if someone needs to be resurrected then they aren't eternal.
the resurrection is of the body.
Jesus Christ didn't cease to exist when he died on the cross.
He resurrected, and He is eternal.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
i am not going against God, Bud. you're falsely equivocating death with cessation of existence.

who is it that is resurrected? people who do not exist?

concerning the dead, that they rise, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the burning bush passage, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living. You are therefore greatly mistaken.
(Mark 12:26-27)
And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
(Matthew 25:46)
see if you can explain these words.
who is in everlasting punishment? imaginary souls that don't exist?
The ever lasting is they have perish, And not coming going to be anymore , Just like will be no MORE, As though they had never been.
The BIBLE says that settle it, When something Perish it no longer exist, I don't know why you don't look perish in the {Strong's # 2704 to utterly perish } ,unless you think your thoughts are better then there's, God bless as HE sees fit