Where is America in Bible Prophecy?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 29, 2012
1,211
2
0
So many say America is not in bible prophecy and forever I have thought the same way, but here lately it’s like the Holy Spirit is telling me to look at it more closely.

I think we keeps getting me are our weapons. If America falls economically with the rest of the world where do all our weapons go? We spend 800 plus billion a year on weapons.

I believe if they go anywhere it would be to the EU / maybe UN / protect Israel and we are basically British. So it a round about way part of the EU. We are the WEST

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
 
Daniel 7 24 Its ten horns are ten kings who will rule that empire. Then another king will arise, different from the other ten, who will subdue three of them. 25 He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High.

Is America " The Other King " ??????
 
I just came across this

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King - YouTube

All Presidents but one can be traced by to one king.

I've seen a lot of theories on this. All presidents are related down he line to one another too allegedly. Some think the brittish infiltrated america during our start and we have never truly broke away from their rule. I dunno, because I have never personally did the geneology of the presidents. I think we as christians put too much emphasis on governmental affairs and lose sight of what we are all called to do, and that is minister to others and spread the testimony of Jesus. If we do just that, then everything else should fall into place as it's meant to.
 
I am a staunch believer that bible prophecy is about the children of Abraham -- Ishmael and Isaac.
I believe they are the players in prophecy. I believe Jerusalem is Jerusalem she can not be substituted -- I believe Babylon is Babylon she can not be substituted. they are players in prophecy.
the prophets spoke of them as though they were a person, a woman. the prophets gave judgement upon them, many which have not fully come to pass. I also believe everyone else is collateral damage.
kings and kingdoms surround the promise land-- there are enough horns there to cause to rise up a man who would call himself a prophet, but is no prophet.
 
*tease* Maybe America isn't as great as the Americans thinks? :p *runs for cover*

On a more serious note, what exactly in the bible is it that you believe speaks of the US? I would think most of it is about Israel and surrounding areas.
 
Angel - We now by the bible many wars are coming during the 7 year tribulation. America has the most weapons. So where did all our weapons go?

Deadtosin -- Now lets say we get hit by a few nules, will that get all of our weapons? I would think we would have plenty of war heads left to fight, but I will say this the last was is in the valley of Megiddo. Doesn't seem that high tech of a war, but remember we are part of the EU basically.

wwjd -- Is America " The Other King " ?????? That is spoke about in Daniel 7 :24
 
Angel - We now by the bible many wars are coming during the 7 year tribulation. America has the most weapons. So where did all our weapons go?

Deadtosin -- Now lets say we get hit by a few nules, will that get all of our weapons? I would think we would have plenty of war heads left to fight, but I will say this the last was is in the valley of Megiddo. Doesn't seem that high tech of a war, but remember we are part of the EU basically.

wwjd -- Is America " The Other King " ?????? That is spoke about in Daniel 7 :24

I don't know man. I try not to dwell on that stuff because I got enough to worry about. That's why we got people like you looking out for us.
 
Well I don't about me but there are watchmen and some great men of GOD out there teaching. All I know the book of revelation is about a lot of war. America is locked and loaded with weapons. I can’t see us getting attacked enough that we can’t respond. Now maybe that’s my own stupidity. I do believe we are basically part of the EU. We are the WEST ..
 
Angel but tell me this -- how has all of our presidents come from one King?? What are those odds? Also is Romney from this line is my next big question?
 
Last edited:
Angel but tell me this -- Who has all of our presidents come from one King?? What are those odds? Also is Romney from this line is my next big question?

See the thing is, I am very untrusting of information offered to me if I haven't myself confirmed it. I haven't done the geneology of these presidents, therefore i can't confirm it. I think it's something that's interesting, and if there is a possibility that it's true, then we should, at the very least keep an eye on how things are unfolding. Beyond that, I dunno what i could do if any of this were true other than put my trust in God that everything will turn out the way it's supposed to.
 
But at the same time I have a natural aversion to trusting anyone with authority on such a level so.. I dunno man what to think about it.
 
Outside of references to "wings of an eagle" or "the isles", both of which I think are a stretch to include the USA in Biblical prophecy, I do not think America is in Biblical prophecy.

Why? Well, if you believe that prophecy is Jerusalem centered, and "the world" is the sphere in which Jerusalem is controlled, it changes the Dwight Pentecost / Hal Lindsey (sp?) take on things (which is so prevalent) quite a bit.

Of course, should we sweep our army across Afghanistan, through Iran, through Iraq and end up in Damascus - then I will know that the US is indeed in prophecy ..... and I might suddenly need a vacation in Canada or Mexico .....!
 
I have heard that all the dukes, earls, and etc throughout history in the european nations all stemmed from royalty in the UK but I dunno the validity of it. All cousins somehow linked back to England.