Where is everyone from, any Floridians?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
The only thing I don’t like about my state is the heat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Where i live in Australia we can experience some serious heat.. But dry heat is far easier to handle then humid heat.. :)

Heat + humidity = hell on earth..

Oct 20, 2018
Where i live in Australia we can experience some serious heat.. But dry heat is far easier to handle then humid heat.. :)

Heat + humidity = hell on earth..
For sure! I prefer dry heat but humidity is so good for my hair haha

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
For sure! I prefer dry heat but humidity is so good for my hair haha
That's something i have never heard before..
I guess we are supposed to learn something new every day.. :)

Oct 20, 2018
Depends where you are in Texas. I’d imagine west Texas is dry heat. Where I am is humid. Ugh. Lol
I'm visiting Houston in December, hopefully it's not too humid 😩

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
What about tornados? ;)
Sure, a lot of states have tornadoes. We don't have as many as some states though, maybe once every year and a half in this area? They don't cause much damage because there's not much around here to damage. They just tear up a couple of trees or so.

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
I'm in Tennessee still, and still having weird weather hot or cold nearly no in between.

Oct 20, 2018
I'm from San Pedro/Long Beach Ca. But the cost of living got beyond my reach, so I now live in Comanche County Oklahoma.
Oh nice I'm coming to Cali soon

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Sure, a lot of states have tornadoes. We don't have as many as some states though, maybe once every year and a half in this area? They don't cause much damage because there's not much around here to damage. They just tear up a couple of trees or so.
Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri get their fair share of tornados! :eek:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I'm in Tennessee still, and still having weird weather hot or cold nearly no in between.
My wife and I spent two days in Memphis Tennessee last summer (during a road trip) and we visited Beal Street (I really enjoyed the food and entertainment at BB King's Restaurant!) :cool: and we also visited Graceland. (y) I did not realize that Memphis was so close to the border of Arkansas. As we were leaving downtown Memphis and driving across the bridge over the Mississippi river, we noticed a sign halfway across the bridge that said, "Welcome to Arkansas." :)

We wanted to visit Nashville, but did not realize it was a 3 hour drive from Memphis and we ran out of time. Next road trip!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Traveling from OK City to Nashville I noticed the greens of the trees become much more vivid and darker like Oregon. Beautiful drive (except for trucks) :oops: Oh well!

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
My wife and I spent two days in Memphis Tennessee last summer (during a road trip) and we visited Beal Street (I really enjoyed the food and entertainment at BB King's Restaurant!) :cool: and we also visited Graceland. (y) I did not realize that Memphis was so close to the border of Arkansas. As we were leaving downtown Memphis and driving across the bridge over the Mississippi river, we noticed a sign halfway across the bridge that said, "Welcome to Arkansas." :)

We wanted to visit Nashville, but did not realize it was a 3 hour drive from Memphis and we ran out of time. Next road trip!
Sounds like you had fun though!