Where is the evidence ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
If you did not know there have been many "Hearings" on the election this week so far. PA, AZ, and MI just to mention a few.

I have watched each of the on Newsmax and other outlets for news. Foxnews, CNN, and others have not covered any of it.

With the Fb fact-checking and Twitter removal of "opinions," it is amazing that those who call themselves " Reporters " have no desire for what is true or even asking a question.

What is disturbing is the vast amount of " Christians " who are too saying " Where is the evidence"?

I must say, one word to you that is proof of evidence....... WITNESSES!

You know what that is in a court of law? I am shocked those who call themselves Christians are willing to dismiss the witness of hundreds of people who have sworn under perjury what they said is truthful 100%.

The cowards and wimps who attack these people and say they are Christians while we hold the Bible that is a TESTIMONY of Witnesses of the Lord Jesus Christ, who died for the testimony they would not overturn and paid with their lives. FOR " Christians" TO LACK discernment and understanding is very telling. We have faith in the testimony OF OUR LORD AND KNOW THAT OUT OF THE MOUTH OF TWO WITNESSES OR MORE A WORD IS ESTABLISHED.

I have seen men and women of different age groups, and ethnicities; threaten, cussed, lambasted, and mocked. YET they still would not be intimidated by Left and Right, Media, FB, and even Christian pastors.

They were witnesses! The very same thing we are to be yet, many CINO's have sold out and compromised righteousness for perversion just like Israel and Judah did which Jeremiah Prophesied of coming to Judgement. Where is your witness? You are to stand for the truth but many have become half-baked cakes and lukewarm having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.

Just like these people in these hearings, WE are supposed to testify to what we know to be the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help us God.

Paul in the book of Acts 16:37-38 was beaten and as a Roman citizen and had rights that were violated and the officials were alarmed they have violated his rights as a Roman citizen. Those officials could very well suffer the beating they gave to Paul. Paul was not going to leave out the back of the jail as a guilty man HE stood for his rights.

Are we as American citizens to be any different? Each of you should be contacting your representatives and legislators to stop this lie and demand truth! After that Biden wins, so BE IT!

IF you do not, you will have them taken away. "Even that what you have shall be taken away" The Law of the land is in place for truth don't stand on the sidelines get involved and be accounted as these people ( Witnesses) are.

Pray, and ask what it is you can do. call your representatives

stop being afraid and fearful Christians don't have a spirit of fear at least real ones don't read of them in the Book of Acts. And start getting your ACTS together in the Holy Spirit

CS1

May 23, 2012
I am not sure why you have posted a video about Kim Klement. I have never quoted him nor do I follow him. The witnesses I am speaking of are those who testified under oath and affidavit to voter fraud. Just would like to point that out :) thank you for your post too

CS1

May 23, 2012
also, this guy thinks those who support the POTUS have created a golden calf, we have not! I guess he supports Biden who is not a golden calf? That would be an insult to calves but a Jack ass for sure.

CS1

May 23, 2012
more info has come out lookin good in NV and PA

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
Why is the legal team claiming there was no fraud when questioned in court? Once they do that they can present their evidence and witnesses at that point.

I'm having a hard time understanding the strategy here.

T

TheIndianGirl

I know someone who's neighbor took his Trump signs and stomped on it; it is caught on video. The police came but did not want pursue, said this is normal election behavior. Thankfully my acquaintance is an attorney, so he sued the neighbor and won. The neighbor and his WHOLE family then provided SIGNED affidavits to the court, saying that my acquaintance started the whole thing first by pulling out his Biden signs. But the judge tossed out his case. The judge was probably thinking, "Where is the evidence?"

So, I guess it depends on the judge, on how much credit they give to affidavits/witnesses.

T

TheIndianGirl

I know someone who's neighbor took his Trump signs and stomped on it; it is caught on video. The police came but did not want pursue, said this is normal election behavior. Thankfully my acquaintance is an attorney, so he sued the neighbor and won. The neighbor and his WHOLE family then provided SIGNED affidavits to the court, saying that my acquaintance started the whole thing first by pulling out his Biden signs. But the judge tossed out his case. The judge was probably thinking, "Where is the evidence?"

So, I guess it depends on the judge, on how much credit they give to affidavits/witnesses.
Does anyone believe the family who provided the signed affidavits, who all say that my acquaintance pulled the Biden signs first. I guess since they provided signed affidavits, we should believe them?

CS1

May 23, 2012
Why is the legal team claiming there was no fraud when questioned in court? Once they do that they can present their evidence and witnesses at that point.

I'm having a hard time understanding the strategy here.
I am not sure what legal team you are speaking of The Trump Legal team has only submitted four. The sworn affidavits are about fraud. There are independent groups who are not of the POTUS that have made legal challenges that have failed.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
I am not sure what legal team you are speaking of The Trump Legal team has only submitted four. The sworn affidavits are about fraud. There are independent groups who are not of the POTUS that have made legal challenges that have failed.
This is a portion of the transcript from the Pennsylvania case. Goldstein is an attorney on the Trump legal team.

We have videos and all transcripts that show clearly that they did not claim voter fraud in court.

I'm not trying to argue this point this is just facts you could check it out for yourself.

I'm trying to ask why this happened and understand this strategy.

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ph...1/11/voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits/?amp=1

CS1

May 23, 2012
This is a portion of the transcript from the Pennsylvania case. Goldstein is an attorney on the Trump legal team.

We have videos and all transcripts that show clearly that they did not claim voter fraud in court.

I'm not trying to argue this point this is just facts you could check it out for yourself.

I'm trying to ask why this happened and understand this strategy.

View attachment 223402
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.phillymag.com/news/2020/11/11/voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits/?amp=1
NO problem I am not thinking you are trying to argue, but there is a bias in this article FYI :). In Context to the 592 ballots not being a fraud was the right thing to say to the judge because the issue with PA in addition to fraud is the Violation of state Election laws. Also, the receiving of mail-in ballots after 8am on November 3rd. The other fraud issues are far more than the 592 asked in the context of this article.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
NO problem I am not thinking you are trying to argue, but there is a bias in this article FYI :). In Context to the 592 ballots not being a fraud was the right thing to say to the judge because the issue with PA in addition to fraud is the Violation of state Election laws. Also, the receiving of mail-in ballots after 8am on November 3rd. The other fraud issues are far more than the 592 asked in the context of this article.
thanks for understanding I do not want to argue I just wanted to stress that because of your opening post.

Can you provide a portion of a transcript or point to a video that shows them claiming fraud in court in any case?

CS1

May 23, 2012
thanks for understanding I do not want to argue I just wanted to stress that because of your opening post.

Can you provide a portion of a transcript or point to a video that shows them claiming fraud in court in any case?
you can see on Youtube all hearing to state legislatures the first starting last week was PA, AZ, GA, MI, WI all were shown on OAN and Newsmax none were covered in it's full or not at all on other news outlets

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
you can see on Youtube all hearing to state legislatures the first starting last week was PA, AZ, GA, MI, WI all were shown on OAN and Newsmax none were covered in it's full or not at all on other news outlets

I have and I am unable to find a transcript or video that shows them claiming voter fraud to a judge.

Maybe you are aware of a article pointing me in the right direction?

I'm just doing my due diligence.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I have and I am unable to find a transcript or video that shows them claiming voter fraud to a judge.

Maybe you are aware of a article pointing me in the right direction?

I'm just doing my due diligence.

ok, Understand, AZ, NV. MI, WI and now PA all lower courts have denied part and some all cases placed by Trump with the following acceptions PA, GA, AZ. The SCOTUS is moving to the Texas case where 5 states have joined in Suing GA, PA, MI, WI. search BY STATE I have listed but know all ruling is of lower courts with the exception of MI or PA