Where is the Trustworthy Protector of Israel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
United States has always protected the nation of Israel. So how does an outsider we call the antichrist make a covenant with many who includes Israel? Seems like America has fallen, entered a civl or world war, or economic turmoil.
What say ye?

Tempest

Aug 5, 2023
Maybe the covenant is of a different nature than is expected.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
I see this in a troubled time even before the tribulation begins and the building of the temple must be part of this covenant as well as protection for the nation of Israel during the first 3 1/2 years.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
I will just make one public comment here because I know how these discussions go.

From what I see in scripture, the three major end-time players will be Israel, or, more specifically, Jerusalem (Babylon the Great), Papal Rome (the kingdom of antichrist), and the United States of America (the another beast or false prophet of the book of Revelation).

Depending on your response to this post, I might consider having a private conversation with you as to why I believe these things.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
United States has always protected the nation of Israel. So how does an outsider we call the antichrist make a covenant with many who includes Israel? Seems like America has fallen, entered a civl or world war, or economic turmoil.
What say ye?
We see the elitists destroying govt economies & instilling fear as they do.
I have always thought the 'peace' the Antichrist will bring is economic peace, but now I also think he will bring epidemic peace as well.
Be rest assured that he will 'fix' only what his followers have created in the first place: a false pandemic and an economic collapse, making all the nations fearful & helpless.