F
Femalelamb
Guest
On my profile is a tiny short minute of my life.
Right now I actually looked for a place to share with other Spirit filled belivers of the Word, Jesus, that could speak truth into my life. People that don't know me in the Body of Christ here because I feel I need just unbiased wisdom, ya know? And specifically I want no one patting me on the back or saying what I want to hear or feeding my ego. I want real Godly people and real revelation, prophecy and prayer and truth. I don't care if you think it will ruffle my feathers, make me angry, or hurt me in any way... Well I wrote that and wonder what I'm inviting. But basically I want the people of the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob to speak into my life. If I can return that same Holy God fearing Love in return I will. I will also do my very best to fast, pray, and genuinely speak what I believe God would have me say... And repent when I have not. Also, if a prophetic word is given, I will confirm or let anyone know they may have missed it. Only because I believe we all know in part and prophecy in part and even the prophets can be wrong... So carefully step forward face down.
Right now I actually looked for a place to share with other Spirit filled belivers of the Word, Jesus, that could speak truth into my life. People that don't know me in the Body of Christ here because I feel I need just unbiased wisdom, ya know? And specifically I want no one patting me on the back or saying what I want to hear or feeding my ego. I want real Godly people and real revelation, prophecy and prayer and truth. I don't care if you think it will ruffle my feathers, make me angry, or hurt me in any way... Well I wrote that and wonder what I'm inviting. But basically I want the people of the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob to speak into my life. If I can return that same Holy God fearing Love in return I will. I will also do my very best to fast, pray, and genuinely speak what I believe God would have me say... And repent when I have not. Also, if a prophetic word is given, I will confirm or let anyone know they may have missed it. Only because I believe we all know in part and prophecy in part and even the prophets can be wrong... So carefully step forward face down.