Where will he take us?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I love this! I so enjoy the spontaneity and honesty of children.

Coffee :coffee::coffee::coffee: is a great antidote for an old brain, that is my view and I am sticking with it!!

TDS ........only solution is to be deprogrammed!! :D
De-programming is what Leftists do. Or rather, re-education. No, freedom permits foolish opinions.

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
If Trump is elected president, what will happen next? How will his relationship with the dictators of the world affect us? Will they once again make him look a little underdeveloped?

I have no doubt that Trump knows how to make everything about himself, but let’s be a little bit like the conspiracy theorists. Who’s behind Trump? Whose bidding is he doing? Is he aware of that?

The theocratic people seems to love him, but how constitutional is a theocracy? How constitutional is a theocratic society meddling into the private sphere of the citizens? How free will we be in such a society?
everyone knows it's called the illuminati, of course there's another powerful group not so well known.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
If Trump is elected president, what will happen next? How will his relationship with the dictators of the world affect us? Will they once again make him look a little underdeveloped?

I have no doubt that Trump knows how to make everything about himself, but let’s be a little bit like the conspiracy theorists. Who’s behind Trump? Whose bidding is he doing? Is he aware of that?

The theocratic people seems to love him, but how constitutional is a theocracy? How constitutional is a theocratic society meddling into the private sphere of the citizens? How free will we be in such a society?
Are you so foolish to think those who control Biden are going to step aside.
I do not think so.
They will cause total chaos in the streets and declare marshal law first.
We need to all understand that this nation is done.
God's judgment is about to come.
Best we all get on our knees and get right with God.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Oh goody. Another thread for people to rant about lies, conspiracies and all the famous politicians they hate. Yeah, we really need another one of those around here.

Oh well. It keeps people occupied and off the streets, I guess.
After reading the responses I have to say that you are right. I regret making this thread.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Are you so foolish to think those who control Biden are going to step aside.
I do not think so.
They will cause total chaos in the streets and declare marshal law first.
We need to all understand that this nation is done.
God's judgment is about to come.
Best we all get on our knees and get right with God.
I will remain faithful in God for preservation.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
After reading the responses I have to say that you are right. I regret making this thread.
It's like dropping a piece of candy next to an anthill. You know they're gonna swarm it.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
De-programming is what Leftists do. Or rather, re-education. No, freedom permits foolish opinions.
I am not completely sure what you mean, do you think leaders on the right do not indoctrinate and propagandize people, meaning this only happens with leftists?

Dec 9, 2011
Trump Derangement Syndrome is tiresome, people need to get help and I mean that seriously, they need learn out about the damage that has been caused to their brain.
The opposite of Trump derangement syndrome Is Biden derangement syndrome.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
The opposite of Trump derangement syndrome Is Biden derangement syndrome.
Maybe, but the difference is the TDS tends to be more irrational, BDS is based on actual policy decisions or lack of decisions.

We are at present allowing 100's of children to starve in GAZA, a situation Biden is sitting on and letting happen, where is USA leadership?

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
at my age, i really can't afford any more brain damage, lol

when one of our grandsons was 3 or 4, he looked at me with a twinkle in his eye and said, "you're old, nana, and you shoulda been died by now. AND you break easily."

wanna know what your kids say about you? let their kids tell you. :D
They are adorable! My oldest granddaughter asked me why I was coloring my hair the other day. I’m not coloring my hair, cher, I said. No way, she responded like only kids can when something is really wrong! A grandma has white hair!

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
What did you think would happen? Every time I start a thread, I know I'm going to receive some responses that rub me the wrong way or that make me scratch my head. You throw a wide net out there when you post something on a public forum. You raise something controversial -- and even not -- you're going to get myriad of responses.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I am not completely sure what you mean, do you think leaders on the right do not indoctrinate and propagandize people, meaning this only happens with leftists?
Hillary Clinton talked about "de-programming" Trump voters. Saul Alinsky wrote about re-educating the people or wiping out those who didn't comply. DNC member David Atkins is one who advocated for "re-education". Former PBS lawyer Michael Beller is another. And, I’ve yet to hear anyone in the Democratic Party condemn their comments.

Republicans / conservatives do not talk about controlling how the people think to comply with the government. The Left does.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
I will remain faithful in God for preservation.
I too remain faithful in God for preservation, but for the few that are faithful, not a sinful and wicked Nation that sadly my beloved country has become. To believe God will not judge this nation is foolishness IMO.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
What did you think would happen? Every time I start a thread, I know I'm going to receive some responses that rub me the wrong way or that make me scratch my head. You throw a wide net out there when you post something on a public forum. You raise something controversial -- and even not -- you're going to get myriad of responses.
So?

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018

Dictators respect Trump, which is helpful for us. Dictators like Putin enjoy Biden bc they can do whatever they want. This is really scary when you consider what weapons of war they have.

Do you watch Sky news? Every news organization in the world makes fun of Biden, except the United States.

People might hate his mean tweets, but at least he kept us out of war. Not like Biden.... another trillion to Ukraine. If you didn't realize we're in a war again.

I think it's strange how Christians are still democrats. There is literally the word "demon" in it. 😆 I mean seriously they are so racist.... they were the ones for slavery back in the day. Now they talk about wanting illegal immigrants to stay in the south to pick crops... if this is how psycho they are openly. Just imagine how evil behind closed doors.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Dictators respect Trump, which is helpful for us. Dictators like Putin enjoy Biden bc they can do whatever they want. This is really scary when you consider what weapons of war they have.

Do you watch Sky news? Every news organization in the world makes fun of Biden, except the United States.

People might hate his mean tweets, but at least he kept us out of war. Not like Biden.... another trillion to Ukraine. If you didn't realize we're in a war again.

I think it's strange how Christians are still democrats. There is literally the word "demon" in it. 😆 I mean seriously they are so racist.... they were the ones for slavery back in the day. Now they talk about wanting illegal immigrants to stay in the south to pick crops... if this is how psycho they are openly. Just imagine how evil behind closed doors.
I’m not a democrat just because I don’t approve of Trump. I’m a republican and I’ve always been. Trump has a firm grip on the GOP right now, but that won’t last forever.

The GOP isn’t about one candidate, it is about a system which unites the people, not polarizing them.

I watch news outlets from many different countries. I have been serving in the armed forces for many years and I speak several languages, so I can get at least some sense of what other countries are saying about Trump.

Nevertheless, if Trump is elected president, I will be loyal to him no matter what.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I too remain faithful in God for preservation, but for the few that are faithful, not a sinful and wicked Nation that sadly my beloved country has become. To believe God will not judge this nation is foolishness IMO.
He will judge the world, and everyone in it.