Which is the most trustworthy news source?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Fox News?

NTD

Newsmax

and there are others I cannot now think of

I used 2 watch Fox News all the time. But then they pulled that stunt of calling AZ for what'sHisSenileName and...

I still watch it now and again but only certain shows (Hannity, Tucker... Ingraham)

what about y'all?

:)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
christian news forum

haha

I would think Jesus is as He is always good news.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Citizen Free Press

Gateway Pundit

Zero Hedge

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Fox News?

NTD

Newsmax

I used 2 watch Fox News all the time. But then they pulled that stunt of calling AZ for what'sHisSenileName and...

I still watch it now and again but only certain shows (Hannity, Tucker... Ingraham)

what about y'all?

Exactly the same, add to that One America News

Fox went absolutely silent on the election fraud, as if it didnt exist?

Follow the $$$ Fox CEO (Lochlan Murdoc) put a lid on the story, its even silent today for the most part

What ever happened to (Ruby Freeman) and her daughter?

Pulling boxes of ballots from under a table in Atlanta Georgia, counting them multiple times after Republican poll watchers were sent home, all caught on CCTV and recorded for the world to see?

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Exactly the same, add to that One America News

Fox went absolutely silent on the election fraud, as if it didnt exist?

Follow the $$$ Fox CEO (Lochlan Murdoc) put a lid on the story, its even silent today for the most part

What ever happened to (Ruby Freeman) and her daughter?

Pulling boxes of ballots from under a table in Atlanta Georgia, counting them multiple times after Republican poll watchers were sent home, all caught on CCTV and recorded for the world to see?
yeh, i am disgusted w/ Fox

used 2 watch it all the time... which reminds me

they lost 40% of their viewership, i have heard, over the election stories they, as u say, ignore...

That's a lot of viewers...

Boycott all anti-Trump businesses.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Duck duck go is pretty good.

google has way too much advertising.

Word of Mouth is pretty good too, thats how I get most of my news.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
the horses mouth is also a good one.
If you are skeptical. Be your own investigative journalist.

Jul 9, 2020
I really like unz.com

It's a news aggregator site, but Ron Unz does write quite a few articles himself. I like it because it's got a broad range of opinions on a broad range of subjects. Unz will host authors that have been banned from other sites. I like that. The articles tend to be long and they aren't the easiest of reading, but every time I go there I learn something new.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I really like unz.com

It's a news aggregator site, but Ron Unz does write quite a few articles himself. I like it because it's got a broad range of opinions on a broad range of subjects. Unz will host authors that have been banned from other sites. I like that. The articles tend to be long and they aren't the easiest of reading, but every time I go there I learn something new.
You know you read DC comics for your news, the words out :)

Jul 9, 2020
You know you read DC comics for your news, the words out :)
Ha! Actually I'm not much of a comic reader, but here's a pretty good news/commentary blog that has a lot of comic stuff. The guy is starting his own alternative to DC comics.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/
I go there daily. If unz.com is a little too edgy for you, then you might like voxday better. And if that's even too edgy, then I guess rt.com would be okay or Zerohedge.com maybe.

Only thing I bother with on fox is Tucker. Other than that, fox is pretty cucked. Same with townhall and breitbart.

I do spend some time on other sites that I won't even bother mentioning. Some are just so toxic because you've got to figure out how to weed through the shills to get to anything worthwhile. And that can take a toll on your spirit. I probably need to just stop going there altogether. Cost/benefit ratio just doesn't work out. It's a shame.

Mar 4, 2020
Fox News?

NTD

Newsmax

what about y'all?

What is the most trustworthy news source?

Whichever one confirms your bias.

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
700 club aka CBN I watch it everyday they talk about Jesus and 700 club interactive

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
What is the most trustworthy news source?

Whichever one confirms your bias.
It is not possible for people to be unbiased.

Even “facts” can be twisted toward the biases of the source.

That’s why I want 2 things.

A complete hearing of all sides, with no censorship at all.

And a full disclosure of the reporter and site.

I’m a big boy. I’ll sift through and draw my own conclusions.

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
If I'm watching news, I'm watching The Blaze or OANN. No Newsmax since I read that article about them being owned by a friend of the Clintons and no Fox since the debate, etc. Mostly I just watch commentary like Tim Pool or Steven Crowder.

But even with conservative news I have the problem of them being too confident.