Which one of these commandments is okay to break?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
those invaded were compleatly "dependent" on the romans for food,,,,,,they had to obey,, hanable of carthrage took this to a new sience his troops went across the fields gathering the food and water for their stores and the slaves they freed "being thankfull" then joined forces and so they had replacements,,sherman in the cival war seeing this went from the north to the gulf coast to stop the flow of food,supplies ect. from supporting the south and fed his troops the same way.,,,,,,,,,,,,the first law after the formation of the intrem gov. in iraq was that they could not save their seed and that they must buy them from the u.s.,,,,,,,,,,why???,,,,,,,,dependence,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its the oppasite of independence

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
why is your water poluted?,,,why are the small farms rare??,,,well if you could grow your own food and drink the water,,,,,,,,,and the worlds econimy crumbled you could still eat and drink,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but see now you have an intrest in the econamy if if fails you starve,,,,,,,,,you must 'worship it" yes if the money wasnt worth anything tommarow,,, when you dont pay the water bill and the water stops you will bow,,,, gonna drink the water out of the creek? its pretty dirty aint it?,,,,,,,,you must,,,,,,must "must farm one acre,per day" to feed one person,,,,any crop, corn,tomatoes,cow ect. so 30 days is "30 acres" or youll starve,,,,see the plan????,,,trains,planes,a.c.,radios,t.v's ect. pollute the whole earth,,,,,make the farms bankrupt,,,gennacie the heirloom seeds god greated,,,,,,create gmo's that they have to buy from us and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"they will bow"

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
the hardest of the commandments to see is "obey your mother and father",,,,,,,,"why?",,,,,,,,"they love you",,,,,,,,,,ask them if you should steal,, and becouse they love you they say no,,,,,,,,,ask the man down the road,,,while your drinking with him and hell say 'yaeh!!!man" lets do it ,,why???he dont love you,,,,,,,,,,he dont care if god is going to judge you,,,,,,,,,,,,,but see you parents love you so theyll bare this in mind

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
a man ask me once,,,,,"put these in order of importance,,,,job,,,family,,,,,god",,,,,i didnt anwser him till the next day,,,,,,,,i told him "thats a trick question",,,,,,,"if i cheat on my wife,i also cheat on my children,,and i also cheat on my god who is my father",,,,so i told him "god is in my family,,,there's only two things to put in order family first,,,,then job"

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
if he's a member of your family,,,,,,,,,,,,and he told you "tend the garden",,,,,,,will you make the row's?,,,,,,,,,will you plant the seeds?,,,,,,,,but the often missed seeds growing in the garden,,,,,,,,,,,,will you take care of the water?,,,,,,will you love the earth?,,,,,,,,will you care for the sheep?,,,,,,,,,,,,,now in the garden of the father is somthing most always neglected,,,,,,,,,,,"mankind",,,will you pull the weeds from around it, and water it, and love it?????

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
your hands hold it up before you eyes but your mind see's it

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
a storm is coming i must drop the shoot,, and drops sails,,,to gather water

rstrats

Aug 28, 2011
How do we know that Paul wasn’t simply telling the Colossians that they should not let anyone - other than the body of Christ, which is the church (verse 17) - criticize them for HOW they were observing the things mentioned in verse 16?

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
Exodus 31:18
(18) And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

Notice that the 10 commandments were given on two tablets. The first tablet would have had the first four commandments that relate to God. The 2nd would have had the next six that relate to our fellow man.
Interestingly yes.

WordGaurdian

May 1, 2011
If you look at other translation it says 'Sabbaths', Gods Sabbath is what was made in paradise and will be forever.
Then there is special Sabbaths which probably being the ones being reffered to in Col 2:16.

List of some special Sabbaths

1. Sabbath of Return
  2. Sabbath of Song
  3. Sabbath of Shekels
  4. The Sabbath of Remembrance
  5. the Sabbath of the Red Heifer etc...
A reason why Paul could have said this is because these were fresh christians, it would'nt be a good idea to onload all God's holy festivals onto them, because Jews were conditioned onto them, so to offload all of them on the Gentiles would be a huge and dramatic change that they could not handle.

Hi there. Kind of lost you here. I do not know about these Sabbaths. My understanding of the Sabbath is the last day of the week. Would you please explain how these above mentioned Sabbaths came about and their time periods.
Thank you.

I

IamachildofGOD

Ten Commandments found in the New Testament with a new one given: ( I listed the number of the commandment. Example #1 = first Commandment in the Ten Commandments found in the Old Testament.)

#1 Matthew 4:10 #2 1 Corinthians 10:14 #3 1 Timothy 6:1 #4 Hebrews 4:4, 9-10 #5 Matthew 19:19 #6 Romans 13:9 #7 Matthew 19:18
#8 Romans 13:9 #9 Romans 13:9 #10 Romans 7:7

Now for the new Commandment: John 13:34

Commandment = Comand