Thank you so much, MiriWow it never occurred to me that you were entering your 7th decade, I never
noticed your age before. You are very young at heart I just assume you were in
your late 20s early 30s. Lol
Lovely pictures.
Thank you so much, MiriWow it never occurred to me that you were entering your 7th decade, I never
noticed your age before. You are very young at heart I just assume you were in
your late 20s early 30s. Lol
Lovely pictures.
Not a problem. I already am considered the rude old woman, so I wouldn't have it worse than I already am. lolhehe, cool
Poor Americans you will be shocked if you travel to Europe
There's no ma'am / Miss etc in Norway either
We used to have a polite form "De" , meaning You + Herr (Mr) and Fru (Mrs) , but I think it died out about the time when my grandmother started thinking of having kids. Nowdays, the only people who demand one use the formal forms are the rude old people who think the young ones should say "yes ma'am" when being called names by the elderly![]()
Aargh me thinks you are looking at the wrong place.
There is photo at the top, but also photo down the side, a bit of a throw back to
before they upgraded CC. I've never go the hang of the photo at the top section.
But the side section is here.
View attachment 148781
Thank you so much, MiriI have very much enjoyed reading many of your posts
You are a lovely person
I just turned 61 at the end of February
I have not yet grown up LOL
![]()
![]()
Sidebar! Sidebar! I didn't think to scroll down that far!
Even when I scrunch my eyes and look carefully for wrinkles (you've got none, or a very good eraser for your digital photos lol), I can't make you look older than 19. You've got Gram-skin. My grandmother (Gram) had whatever you have. She always had the skin of a teen (minus acne to go with it too.) Had I seen your face before I got to know you, I would have been hard pressed to believe you could possibly be over 25, and 25 is really stretching it. Wow!
You should try modeling. I'm not talking the Vogue models, (you're not glam), more catalog and packaging modeling. You're a natural beauty in a girl-next-door way.
hehe, cool
Poor Americans you will be shocked if you travel to Europe
There's no ma'am / Miss etc in Norway either
We used to have a polite form "De" , meaning You + Herr (Mr) and Fru (Mrs) , but I think it died out about the time when my grandmother started thinking of having kids. Nowdays, the only people who demand one use the formal forms are the rude old people who think the young ones should say "yes ma'am" when being called names by the elderly![]()
hehe, cool
Poor Americans you will be shocked if you travel to Europe
There's no ma'am / Miss etc in Norway either
We used to have a polite form "De" , meaning You + Herr (Mr) and Fru (Mrs) , but I think it died out about the time when my grandmother started thinking of having kids. Nowdays, the only people who demand one use the formal forms are the rude old people who think the young ones should say "yes ma'am" when being called names by the elderly![]()
Haha I have to catch myself the older I get, thinking people in their forties are "my age" LOLOLOLi think you just referred to me as rude old person. which would be fine.
but elderly ?
haha
Haha I have to catch myself the older I get, thinking people in their forties are "my age" LOLOLOL
I think I might only be three. Haha. Or maybe eight? By the time I was three (or well into my third year) I had six older siblings, three of each gender, and two younger sisters. Two more sisters were to follow by the time I was eight. Thirteen person family! One of my brothers is my twinMe Neither, I'm still a 5 year old.![]()
I think I might only be three. Haha. Or maybe eight? By the time I was three (or well into my third year) I had six older siblings, three of each gender, and two younger sisters. Two more sisters were to follow by the time I was eight. Thirteen person family! One of my brothers is my twinI left home as soon as it was legal for me to do so, at the age of eighteen, and then left the province (Ontario) and hitch-hiked out west with my guitar and two friends a few years later. I am still on the west coast of Canada after all these years
![]()
I hate it when I can't rep someone for making me laugh.. particularly when my mouth was full. LOLyou ladies are all just lovely. i have my picture taken about once every ten years... here's the latest
View attachment 148799
Only if they're not in the 17-120 age group. lolheehee! i can't seem to feel older than 17 most days, unless i feel older than 120.
just doesn't seem to be an in between. some psychiatrist could prolly have a field day with that.![]()
They -- anyone who isn't me.i'm still unsure who 'they' are, but this is a lot more fun.![]()
Wait! You can have soft fingers and still play a brass instrument with them?That sounds like one of those maths questions you get in a quiz, like
if I have 10 siblings, 6 older, 4 younger and one is a twin 3 are male.
What age was I when i was born .....
Guitar is great, I did play for a while and provided the music in a youth meeting
I helped out with, I've not played for years though. My fingers are too soft now.
Wait! You can have soft fingers and still play a brass instrument with them?
Chalk this up to "Things I didn't know."
