T
Well honestly I don't know what any of my real family looks like but on a more personal note I see a stranger. This is because I do not yet know who I am or who I am in Christ i don't see what he sees when he looks at me however I also don't see the useless pathetic worm I used to see when I looked in the mirror. I really don't recognize myself when I look in the mirror
me neither but my mirror has a reflection,weird huh!Nothing. I don't have a reflection.
if your gonna put garlic everywhere then at least cook it into bread,garlic bread is delicious!And now I'm thinking we need to start hanging mass amounts of garlic all over this thread...
well you do watch cartoons...![]()
sorry...I couldn't resist..![]()
what else well "stocked" chicken sandwiches,and you claim to be a lynx!!!Now I'm wondering why Woodstock (the bird) is on a hoagie roll and what that slogan would say in english.
is that a hint that you'll post a trash related meme next,like about Wall E,Robots,or Futurama?*sigh*...Seriously, you people...lol. Okay. I said that I was gonna post my unblurred face in the Speak Your Mind thread, but I think I might as well post this here...
![]()
Boom. There you go. No photo editing whatsoever! I have successfully fulfilled my promiseNow I can go back to posting quality anime meme trash on here!
(Yes, I am in a hotel. I'm currently staying in Batam, Indonesia.)
Sometimes I look in the mirror and at my photographs and think to myself "man I wish I were that pretty'". I get called pretty and beautiful, but I figure that's just for people to get what they want... I don't see what you see. I'm repulsed by myself. There are days where I don't even go outside of the house because I honestly feel like I am the ugliest person on Earth.
is that a hint that you'll post a trash related meme next,like about Wall E,Robots,or Futurama?
I look like my mother and my aunt. I feel very ugly though because I need dental work desperately that I cannot afford. I wish I could I would feel so much better about myself. I don't even talk to people even very close friends anymore because I am so embarrassed. So when I look in the mirror which is not often I see sadness.. p.s. I took very good care of my teeth it was not neglect that ruined them just so ya know..