Who does this look like?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
It's amazing that people are thinking he looks like Obama, when I saw this episode on Sunday, that didn't even enter my mind.
Some think he does. Some don't. All a matter of opinion

R

richie_2uk

He looks nothing like Obama, However at a quick glance, there is a slight similarity. but as they say looks can be deceiving.

B

BlackTigress777

Some think he does. Some don't. All a matter of opinion
To be Honest..I Do think they look alike..However, I don't personally think that they purposely tried to make Satan look like Obama..

..I mean..I don't know...at first I thought people made too much out of it..but then again..he does look like him..I really don't entirely know what to think..Lol..

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
My 11 year old was watching the show with me Sunday night, and he actually pointed it out first. When his face flashed up on the screen I saw it too.

Jun 21, 2011
oooh elizabeth im offended because ur offended because someone was offensive with their small minded talk. and ya it looks like him.