who from CC would u like to meet in person?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should we have a CC Convention?

• Yes

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters
A

Abing

okay lol i just got this from another forum.. hahah

who from CC would u like to meet in person?
when ?
where ?
how ?
why ?

B

BIG_RED_5891

i think there should be a yearly CC gathering where everyone could meet everyone....that would be sooo cool..kinda like youtube has a gathering

A

Abing

KOOOOOOL yeah ive been waiting for anyone to post that haha.. we might wanna ask robo for that hahahhahhaha and where would that be? lol awww im gettin excited lol

B

BIG_RED_5891

im thinkin somewhere in southern US where it is warm

O

onelastwish

I so think this cc meeting thing would be so awesome!!!! like a little yearly reunion

A

Abing

yeah and thats prolly gonna be a big event :D somewhere in US will be just right, cuz majority of us are from the US

N

NazariteNation

There are lots of folks on CC that I feel it would be very cool to meet. Some might call me crazy but I think among the most interesting prospects would be Soldier For Christ. The man is very intelligent, well spoken and knows his scripture. Definitely someone I could sit and talk to for hours.

B

BIG_RED_5891

somewhere like florida or southern cal....or colorado..i love colorado like the denver area

O

onelastwish

Hrm I just moved away from the southern/mid south area last month..... I put a vote in on VA =)

A

Abing

well i want to meet the most silent people on cc.. hahah, that would be very interesting. or listen to jeena sing and bunny (karate_teen2008). and
or matt! amanda! hope and angel! .. and all the others!! wow.. one day will not be enough lol

O

onelastwish

Will have to have like a week long event!! CC festival or something

B

BIG_RED_5891

ok so maybe it should be a weekend event and we can get some bands and stuff....

O

onelastwish

i would so go to this event if one ever happened!!!!!!
Would love to meet all of ya lovely people in CC land =)

JustxJeena

Jun 27, 2007
Well here are my thoughts...
If we have a CC day it should be in the summer... for those of us still in school.
Also, if it's in the summer, it should NOT be in the southern US, as it would be HOT... in an uncomfortable way.
We could have regional CC days, perhaps? Who knows.

I might meet a CCer in just a few weeks...! I hope so...

B

BIG_RED_5891

same here...this event is sounding better and better....we should start a petition and send it to Robo

O

onelastwish

Yay Jenna for meeting a fellow cc'er....

Hope you guys have tons of fun!

JustxJeena

Jun 27, 2007
Lol we're allowed to get it together ourselves... kinda set a date and place and whoever can show up, make plans.

B

BIG_RED_5891

you make a good point there..we could jsut set it up ourselves...lol

O

onelastwish

Well there is a sorta get together happening the first weekend in May =)

Its mine and Greg's (Jahrules) wedding. Since we met on here we are extending the invites out to whoever
wants to come :)

A

Abing

woah!!!!! really??? u and JAHRULES?? wooooowww cooooool. hahahha congratulations to u two :D awwwwwww God bless yu two