who from CC would u like to meet in person?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should we have a CC Convention?

• Yes

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2005
wow crazy forum topic! i've met two CC'ers so far! i get to visit Laura again within the next week!! and this summer i'm prolly gonna meet Tater, Topher, and Jenni. I'm stoked! I'm racking up the number of states visited as well as number of wonderful CC people i have met! WOOT!

so i'm not sure i would want to go to an annual CC convention. there are certain people i'd love to meet. but from past experiences there are people in CC i'd never want to meet....catch my drift?

i'll stick to making friends and visiting semi-individually. :-D

N

NazariteNation

Well here are my thoughts...
If we have a CC day it should be in the summer... for those of us still in school.
Also, if it's in the summer, it should NOT be in the southern US, as it would be HOT... in an uncomfortable way.
We could have regional CC days, perhaps? Who knows.

I might meet a CCer in just a few weeks...! I hope so...
The mountains in the south isn't so bad during the summer months. It usually never get's above the low 90's even on the hottest of days and there's very little humidity. Perfect for camping!

I say we all load up and had for Gatlinburg, TN where we can all crash on at NoahDad's place. *lol*

N

NazariteNation

ANYONE UP FOR BUNJI JUMPING? YEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWW!

Jun 4, 2006
Okay....now see....I think it would be loads of fun....
If someone pushed me and I wanted my heart to stop beating for awhile...

H

Hope

why dont we meet in Europe? US seem to be soo far away...I would suggest Poland :D lol

N

NazariteNation

Okay....now see....I think it would be loads of fun....
If someone pushed me and I wanted my heart to stop beating for awhile...
Gatlinburg is a pretty cool place. It's not a major theme park mind you but there's plenty to do considering both Dollywood and Pigeon Forge (has a nice water park) are very close by. My personal favorite are the Go-Kart tracks. There's bunji jumping, rock climbing, fishing, camping, 4-Wheeling, plus lots of music (Gospel, Country, Rock, Bluegrass, Celtic, or whatever floats your boat...) and even ice skating for those folks from the extreme north.

Also we could always adopt a "Survivor" theme where we can vote people if we have to. -OR- We could do it the old fashioned way and let NoahsDad break out the 12 guage shotgun. *lol*

Attachments

N

NazariteNation

why dont we meet in Europe? US seem to be soo far away...I would suggest Poland :D lol

Hey Hope! Now that you brought it up, I've always wanted to go to London....

N

NazariteNation

You gotta' love good, old fashioned southern hospitality. *pumping his shotgun* j/k *lol*

Seriously though, the mountains of TN are gorgeous and very peaceful...

V

Vicky24

I'm supporting Hope EUROPE is a great place for meeting CC and Poland is really the best idea. U all will have a good chance to see a beautiful european country. But London will be ok too for us lol =)

M

magdalenka

I am for POLAND lol ;)

Aug 27, 2005
hey why do i get called crazy? lol! and no! i'm not going sky diving!! that's insane!