who from CC would u like to meet in person?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should we have a CC Convention?

• Yes

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2006
awww.....but we could jump out of a plane together.....with talented people that know how

Aug 27, 2005
hahahahahahaha....NO! u go and have fun. i'd rather lick a pig.

Jun 4, 2006
Welll we could do that too....
but hahaha what ever makes you happy

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
First: This topic is now totally offtopic, maybe a new topic for this?
Second: I am from the Netherlands... it is waaaay to far away to visit you guys. I guess heaven will be the place ;), only that meeting will take some years.

JustxJeena

Jun 27, 2007
wow crazy forum topic! i've met two CC'ers so far! i get to visit Laura again within the next week!! and this summer i'm prolly gonna meet Tater, Topher, and Jenni. I'm stoked! I'm racking up the number of states visited as well as number of wonderful CC people i have met! WOOT!

so i'm not sure i would want to go to an annual CC convention. there are certain people i'd love to meet. but from past experiences there are people in CC i'd never want to meet....catch my drift?

i'll stick to making friends and visiting semi-individually. :-D
I'm going to have to agree there... I was just telling them ideas for their gathering... but would not show up =P Haha... TRS concert, BetC.... yes!

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
I've already met one person on here.

I'd like to meet betsy, jen and laura of course!! Some others as well! I'd love to have a CC day somewhere. I'd drive somewhere for that if i could lol..

Aug 27, 2005
I'm going to have to agree there... I was just telling them ideas for their gathering... but would not show up =P Haha... TRS concert, BetC.... yes!

I'm ready when you are! we're prolly gonna have to like....borrow a car and drive to TX for one...oh well sounds good! :p

S

SFRanger

I think a meeting would be a very cool thing. Just got to give enough of an advanced notice so that people can plan for it.

T

Topher

Probably G12_Soldier, Betsy and Kyra in some coffee shop somewhere. Ideally it'd be snowing outside, but we'd totally be warm and comfy with cider, couches, and awesomely deep and holy conversation.

If I didn't add you to the list, fear not! It's a public coffee shop, so you can totally come and pull up a couch too. You've gotta bring your own cider or cocoa though.

T

Topher

Ooooohhhh, we could totally go to a hookah bar too! That's about as awesome as a coffee shop.

T

Topher

: ( - Why is not my little profile picture showing up? I feel all kinds of left out here.

A

Abing

lol.. I've met. Celly, Bembem, morningsunshine and Eresth ;) wow. hahah
and ive talked to john and sharon.. well not really with sharon cuz, hehe i wasnt there when she called me.

perhaps id like to meet someone mysterious from CC lol

hmm, just gettin back to the topic lol ;)

M

minnesotablu

haha... that's it... i'm gonna host a CC gathering when Betsy and Laura come up! so... everyone can come! lol :p

M

minnesotablu

oh dont u know it! haha in my tiny apartment xD i'm sending out invites. :p