Who here observes the 7th.Day Sabbath and the Holy Days?

  • Thread starter Thread starter freeman4
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

freeman4

Guest
Greetings to all:

I was curious how many here observe the 7th.Day Sabbath and the Holy Days. If you do pleas let me know. May God Bless you all.

freeman4:
 
I used to but a pastor told me I was going against the new Testament and outside of Gods law. However I did enjoy fasting during the Sabbath. Bob
 
I used to but a pastor told me I was going against the new Testament and outside of Gods law. However I did enjoy fasting during the Sabbath. Bob