Who said that?She claimed the Word (Jesus) did not become flesh...
essentially denying Jesus is the Living Word of God.
Despite John 1:1-14![]()
Who said that?She claimed the Word (Jesus) did not become flesh...
essentially denying Jesus is the Living Word of God.
Despite John 1:1-14![]()
It is my understanding that Jesus is fully human and fully divine (FHaFD). It is also my understanding that Jesus has always existed and always will (saying anything to the contrary would have me kicked out of here for heresy). It is also my understanding that Adam was the first human.
Hello OneFaith, I have a question for you (just for clarity's sake), what was written in your last post (and specifically, what I just put in bold above), this is what ~you~ believe about the Lord Jesus Christ, yes, or is that someone else's beliefFirst there is a father before he has a son. Jesus was the light that God created on day one.
Person= rational individual being.He was the Son of God. The Trinity as defined by THE CHURCH, is a fallacy. Here is why. Read all of Paul's introductions. He always says God the Father & Lord Jesus Christ, never ever acknowledging the Holy spirit. The Father speaks to the Son & the Son speaks to the Father, never does either speak to, or get spoken to, by the Holy Spirit. Simply because it is not a PERSON of a Trinity, but the power of the Father & Son to deal with mankind. Simple. The CHURCH defines the Trinity as 3 PERSONS in 1 God. God & the Holy Spirit are not PERSONS. That definition brings God down to our level, which is blasphemy. Jesus/Yahshua was a PERSON & is now a Elohim/Spirit, sitting at the right hand, of his Father, on his throne, which he earned by his sacrifice!
Actually we can comprehend this very easily.
Firstly we are two beings, we are spirit and flesh. Our flesh is mortal, corrupted by sin and belongs to Satan. Our spirit is through God un-corrupted. Then we have a third given to us and grafted into us, the Holy Spirit.
But there is another way to easily understand the trinity.
We know though quantum mechanics, and other stuff such as planck length, and electron split theory (tied to quantum mechanics).
That our dimension is fake, or a computer simulation. This is an undisputed fact. We also know that multiple dimensions exist, the amount of which is in debate (not to be confused with multiple universe theory which is bogus).
To understand God, it would best be done through the terms of computers, as they are for all intents and purposes another dimension.
You the user typing on the keyboard would be God, if you had an admin account those admin privileges would be the Holy Spirit, and the posting in which people see would be Jesus.
If you are familiar with video games, You yourself using the controller would be God, the console command menu or manipulation of data would be the Holy Spirit, and the character you are playing would be Jesus.
This easily demonstrates that God is 1 person in multiple forms or dimensions. I hope this helped with your question.
Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.
3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
Hello OneFaith, I have a question for you (just for clarity's sake), what was written in your last post (and specifically, what I just put in bold above), this is what ~you~ believe about the Lord Jesus Christ, yes, or is that someone else's belief
Thanks!
~Deut
p.s. - I may have some additional questions, but I wanted to know the answer to that question first. Thanks again
John 11 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 He was in the beginning with God.3 All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
So Jesus was the first human?DISCLAIMER: I have respect for every single person here. I hope that we can agree, or at least agree to disagree. Never take anything I say as angry, because I am here to love and share biblical truth as I see it. I respect everyone’s God-given right to freewill thought and decision. I will open-mindedly consider what you have to say, and hope that you will do the same for me…
First there is a father before he has a son. Jesus was the light that God created on day one.
No, Jesus was not the first human. Jesus -- GOD THE WORD -- created the first human, Adam, from the dust of the ground. So He is in fact the Creator.So Jesus was the first human?
Are you thinking the part of your statement I underlined is Trinitarian? I'm not sure if I'm reading it right.Gobbledygook!
Your outlook is "Modalistic Monarchianism" (Jesus Only or Oneness) and NOT Trinitarian (i.e., 1 person in multiple forms or dimensions)!
DISCLAIMER: I have respect for every single person here. I hope that we can agree, or at least agree to disagree. Never take anything I say as angry, because I am here to love and share biblical truth as I see it. I respect everyone’s God-given right to freewill thought and decision. I will open-mindedly consider what you have to say, and hope that you will do the same for me…
First there is a father before he has a son. Jesus was the light that God created on day one.
Are you thinking the part of your statement I underlined is Trinitarian? I'm not sure if I'm reading it right.
God didn't have 'relations 'with a Mother God and gave birth to Jesus. The Father does not have a 's' onDISCLAIMER: I have respect for every single person here. I hope that we can agree, or at least agree to disagree. Never take anything I say as angry, because I am here to love and share biblical truth as I see it. I respect everyone’s God-given right to freewill thought and decision. I will open-mindedly consider what you have to say, and hope that you will do the same for me…
First there is a father before he has a son. Jesus was the light that God created on day one.
It is my understanding that Jesus is fully human and fully divine (FHaFD). It is also my understanding that Jesus has always existed and always will (saying anything to the contrary would have me kicked out of here for heresy). It is also my understanding that Adam was the first human.
Hello Pilgrimshope, where did you find the definition for "human" that you just posited for us aboveChrist wasn’t “human “ he was man without sin. Human is a reference to those children of Adam after he sinned and fell under death “Of man “ humans are those born of fallen sinful man , of Adam and Eve the original sinners after they were cursed with death and evicted from Eden.
Hello again OneFaith, while I agree with some of what you said in your last post (e.g. His and our resurrection), that is not true of the portion of your post that I quoted here. In fact, it appears that I do not stand alone in disagreeing with you because, quite frankly, you seem to disagree with yourselfYes, it is my belief, but not because of mine or others’ opinions, but simply because that’s what the bible says. In Colossians chapter one, beginning with verse 15, (and I notice you have similar scriptures), the bible explains that Christ is the firstborn in two different ways. For one He was the first born over all creation (He was the first to be created). “Let there be Light” God said, and indeed Jesus is the Light of the world! .. Jesus was the first born in the beginning of the world, and from that moment on nothing else was created without Him.
Hello Benadam, where does the Bible tell us that our progenitors were ~created~ as immortal beingsHuman history does begin after the fall. Immortal human life leaves no remains.