E
eternally-gratefull
Guest
Yes please do, it worked for mePlease consider wisely with much study and prayer --- that is one of the most popular - and erroneous - explanations (to be considered) that there is today.
Yes please do, it worked for mePlease consider wisely with much study and prayer --- that is one of the most popular - and erroneous - explanations (to be considered) that there is today.
I'll read this later.http://mywebsite.us/BibleStudy/Seventy_Weeks.html I've got it pinned. I've been online all day. Break time.Nothing like this has ever happened - nor will it ever happen - except in the imaginations of people who were taught a very erroneous interpretation of Daniel 9:24-27.
No, actually it is about the end of the 'Times of the Jews'.No,actually it is about the end of the gentile dominion, it is also called the time of Jacobs trouble, used to cause Jacobs repentance and return
Everything Gabriel told Daniel was true. Only, Gabriel did not tell Daniel [the stuff you are suggesting he did as indicated in post #54].So Gabriel told Daniel things which are not true
lets take a look togetherNo, actually it is about the end of the 'Times of the Jews'.
The "time of Jacobs trouble" is [talking about] Armageddon.
I just quoted his words.Everything Gabriel told Daniel was true. Only, Gabriel did not tell Daniel [the stuff you are suggesting he did as indicated in post #54].
Good luck in your study!I'll read this later.http://mywebsite.us/BibleStudy/Seventy_Weeks.html I've got it pinned. I've been online all day. Break time.
If you want us to "take a look together", then please learn to have the courtesy to post Book, Chapter, and Verse(s)... (all three - B C V - every time - don't leave any of them out)lets take a look together
7 Alas! For that day is great,
So that none is like it;
And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble,
But he shall be saved out of it.
8 ‘For it shall come to pass in that day,’
Says the Lord of hosts,
‘That I will break his yoke from your neck,
And will burst your bonds;
Foreigners shall no more enslave them.
9 But they shall serve the Lord their God,
And David their king,
Whom I will raise up for them.
10 ‘Therefore do not fear, O My servant Jacob,’ says the Lord,
‘Nor be dismayed, O Israel;
For behold, I will save you from afar,
And your seed from the land of their captivity.
yeah, it’s not the end, it’s the renewal
My "points" are here:I just quoted his words.
and explained what I saw in his words
now you can show me where I was wrong, or counter my points
but to just say I am wrong, well that as much proves I am right because you can’t counter them
I myself do habitually because I've memorized the ones I use the most without the references. It has become part of my speech. I never tried to follow end times theories much. I've heard so many that I decided to concentrate on what I think that I can understand. Sometimes like this time something catches my eye, imagination or spirit so I butt in.If you want us to "take a look together", then please learn to have the courtesy to post Book, Chapter, and Verse(s)... (all three - B C V - every time - don't leave any of them out)
It's not that I cannot look it up - but, why should I?
I get really tired of seeing people paste verses of scripture with no Book or Chapter along with it.
What part of this is a quote of Gabriel's words to Daniel?I just quoted his words.
Um no, it did not
the 69th week ended when Jesus was entering the city on a donkey (from command to build the city until messiah is 69 week)
after this, he will be killed
40 some years later, the people of the prince who is to,come,destroy the sanctuary and city
the end of this period will come with a flood, it will continue until,war,desolations are completed, a time which is determined by God
THEN he (the prince who is to come) confirms a covenant with many for 7 years. Here,is the start of the 70th week
in the middle of that week, he breaks that covenant with the abomination of desolation (when you see the AOD spoken of by Daniel the prophet)
at this time, the temple will remain desolate and the end is poured out on the desolate (the great tribulation) at whcih time the desolator will be destroyed
nothing like this happened in or near 70 AD
That is - why should I have to because the one who posted the verses is too lazy or apathetic to do a proper job of it?It's not that I cannot look it up - but, why should I?
If you really wanted to,discuss it you would humble yourself and look it up, I have noticed most people,who do not really want to look it up use this as an excuse not toIf you want us to "take a look together", then please learn to have the courtesy to post Book, Chapter, and Verse(s)... (all three - B C V - every time - don't leave any of them out)
It's not that I cannot look it up - but, why should I?
I get really tired of seeing people paste verses of scripture with no Book or Chapter along with it.
My "points" are here:
http://mywebsite.us/BibleStudy/Seventy_Weeks.html
I put it forth (post #51) before you commented on it (post #54). Your "points" were already countered before you said anything.
Why don't you go read my "points" so that you will have a better understanding of my position - and then - we may continue...
Until you understand what Daniel 9:24-27 is actually saying - we are not going to get much out of this discussion.
Amen, this is not a salvation doctrine, yet sadly it is the most heated and divisive topics in the church, it’s sad.I myself do habitually because I've memorized the ones I use the most without the references. It has become part of my speech. I never tried to follow end times theories much. I've heard so many that I decided to concentrate on what I think that I can understand. Sometimes like this time something catches my eye, imagination or spirit so I butt in.
I know of nobody that got saved by trying to figure it all out. I was taught that spreading seeds, watering and nurturing the lost and confused is the highest calling for a layman like me to do. I haven't seen a successful rescue mission sign reading 'Repent! Hells fire is nigh." They always say 2 simple words; "Jesus Saves" That's the main point of all. Bless you guys. I'll study up because I'm curious. Agape, calibob.
What part of this is a quote of Gabriel's words to Daniel?
Or maybe your to lazy or apathetic to look it up yourselfThat is - why should I have to because the one who posted the verses is too lazy or apathetic to do a proper job of it?
One of the reasons I wrote that page is so that I wouldn't have to "re-write" the same material over-and-over-and-over...I am not hitting a link to go to some website when I can discuss it here,
I used to work at a TV ministry church and convection center. The topic brought more evangelists, people and money in than anything else. there were popular theories back 38 years ago and nearly every preacher, wannabe prophet, author and ThD had a different idea to some extent. Not even half of the could be right then. Now there's more.Amen, this is not a salvation doctrine, yet sadly it is the most heated and divisive topics in the church, it’s sad.
If you said that you quoted Gabriel - and, you did not actually QUOTE Gabriel 'verbatim' - then you LIED!well let’s see
the 69th week ended when Jesus was entering the city on a donkey (from command to build the city until messiah is 69 weeks)
the blue is a quote from messiah only I added the 7 weeks and 62 weeks to save space and time
the part of the messiah riding on a donkey was a quote from the prophet Zechariah telling Israel what it will look like when the messiah is introduced to Israel
Zechariah 9:9
The Coming King
“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your King is coming to you; He is just and having salvation, Lowlyand riding on a donkey, A colt, the foal of a donkey.
so it goes to show. messiah the prince which according to Zecharia will come on a donkey and this will be a sign to Jerusalem that your messiah is her, will occure at the end of 69:weeks
after this, he will be killed
Gabriel said literally after the 69th week (literally immediately following or at the end) messiah the prince will be cut off, the word literally means killed, this happened on the cross
40 some years later, the people of the prince who is to,come,destroy the sanctuary and city
the end of this period will come with a flood, it will continue until,war,desolations are completed, a time which is determined by God
again a paraphrase of the words of Gabriel
THEN he (the prince who is to come) confirms a covenant with many for 7 years. Here,is the start of the 70th week
in the middle of that week, he breaks that covenant with the abomination of desolation (when you see the AOD spoken of by Daniel the prophet)
again a paraphrase of what gabriel said, the part about when you see the AOD spoken of by Daniel,was said by Jesus in matt 24
at this time, the temple will remain desolate and the end is poured out on the desolate (the great tribulation) at whcih time the desolator will be destroyed
nothing like this happened in or near 70 AD
again a paraphrase of gabriel
you could always post it and give us your point to point discussion of what is being said. Or you can just ignore it and keep attacking, at which case I will assume you can not counter it and move on